Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Default What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

    There must have been some craziest/stupidest thing you have ever done?

    Have crossed 30+ years but the most funny and stupid thing i can remember is once i was on toilet and was smoking after i finished my smoking i just want to throw the cigarette on the toilet,as i had still not finished doing toilet so i just threw it below and guess what???? i wrongly threw the cigarette on my testicles oh god it was so painful,my testicles got burned with cigarette and was painful for atleast a week.


    That was the most stupid thing i had done ,i could have threwd it to other places too...but that was my bad luck that i wanted to flush it with me still sitting on the toilet.

  2. #2

    **** Male

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Heart of Dentocafe.com
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I got many such that, lol
    the list is endless to mention here ;-)

  3. #3
    Moderator Ashu's Avatar
    **Zenisha Sherchan** Female

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    509

    Default

    hahaha huhuhu hiihihihi ,so stupid....thanks god we don't have that

  4. #4

    Default

    oh my god. that is hilarious! mine would have to be flashing an entire beach in broad daylight! it was on accident though so no worries!

  5. #5

    Default

    hahah bobo you are syupid

    mine was i pushed my brother from table and he broke his hand..

  6. #6
    alice's Avatar
    **** Female

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashma View Post
    hahaha huhuhu hiihihihi ,so stupid....thanks god we don't have that
    Lol..true said Ashma!

    As far as I remember the craziest thing that I have done was to shoot a photograph of my cousin when he was looking at her girl friends boobs..lol. I actually never intended to take such shot and was focusing at them when they were dancing together in a family party. When the picture was developed, everyone went crazy laughing and my cousin felt so embarrassed that made me look like a fool. But it was unintentional and not "actually done" by me..

  7. #7

    Default What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

    while playing cricket the pigs get into the ground and then every body start running out of the ground . after somre time we try our best to get them out of the ground but cannot get success

  8. #8
    Djmarie21's Avatar
    **** Female

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Ten years ago, when I was 17, a couple of my female friends and I decided to go skinny dipping at the local lake after hours. We had just gotten undressed and in the water, when we saw the lights of a car coming. We grabbed our clothes, saw it was a police cruiser, and took off running... completely butt naked. We ended up diving into a ditch so we would not get caught... and we dove right into some sticker bushes. I had scratches in places that should never be scratched! Oh, it hurt so bad and it took so long to recover. Cured me a skinny dipping... haven't gone since!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bono View Post
    There must have been some craziest/stupidest thing you have ever done?

    Have crossed 30+ years but the most funny and stupid thing i can remember is once i was on toilet and was smoking after i finished my smoking i just want to throw the cigarette on the toilet,as i had still not finished doing toilet so i just threw it below and guess what???? i wrongly threw the cigarette on my testicles oh god it was so painful,my testicles got burned with cigarette and was painful for atleast a week.


    That was the most stupid thing i had done ,i could have threwd it to other places too...but that was my bad luck that i wanted to flush it with me still sitting on the toilet.
    For some reason all I can think about is that old Christmas song about Chest'nuts' roasting on a open fire........

  10. #10
    Djmarie21's Avatar
    **** Female

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmodu87 View Post
    For some reason all I can think about is that old Christmas song about Chest'nuts' roasting on a open fire........
    LOL! That got me rolling! *sigh* Thanks for the laugh!


    • Advertisers

      Adsense

      Name:Google Adsense
      Location: USA
      Status: Advertiser
      Mood: Cheerful

      Online

      ______________________________
      This advertising will not be shown to register members.
      Register your free account today and become a member on DermaTalk
       

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. white thing..........
    By addisoncave in forum Nail Disorders
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2017, 09:44 AM
  2. Rash like thing on my thighs
    By Redcurrytofu in forum Itchy Skin and Skin Rashes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 06:31 PM
  3. What is this thing on my foot?
    By matt in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 06:28 AM
  4. Bad hair day what's the best thing to do
    By chinee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 07:45 PM
  5. There's No Such Thing As A 'Safe' Suntan
    By Desmodu87 in forum News And Research Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 08:18 PM


About DermaTalk

    DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links



This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed