Default Natural remedies to cure Psoriasis

Below are the some of the natural remedies which I have heard of to cure Psoriasis. All natural treatments should be discussed with your doctor, as it may affect any psoriasis treatment he or she prescribes.

1.Baths can be beneficial by themselves in relieving itchiness. Oatmeal and Epsom salts can help remove the scales and also help in soothing itchiness.

2.Aloe Vera is often used to soothe and moisturize skin.

3.Apple cider vinegar can be used to soothe the skin. You may also add it to a bath.

4.Capsaicin is found in cayenne peppers. It can help treat red, scaly and itchy skin.

thanks for the tips

Thanks a lot for the suggestions. Also i would like to add. I know of a person who got healed by applying dead sea product minerals. Dont know how far its effective but its worth a try

----------

Default Acai for Psoriasis

Hi!

I know a natural remedy for psoriasis.. It is the acai berry. Since the main cause of psoriasis is the immune system, acai berry can help solve psoriasis problems by boosting the immune system. When this happens, the body will be able to improve the functioning of its immune system, and the disease will slowly fade away. This is possible because of the high level of antioxidants contained in a single acai berry.

I hope that would help you..

**Brenda** Female

actually from what i have investigated so far is that it is an auto-immune syndrome. that means your imune system is in high gear and attacks the skin like in psoriasis, excema,and
    attacks joints with rheumatoid arthritis or lupus. it is getting it to slow down that is the problem. thing is that if you slow it down too much you can't fight infections.

**Carmen Marris** Female

Aloe Vera is indeed amazing for psoriasis... also Bee Products like Propolis creme and and Aloe Vera Gelly

If You would like to know where to get the propolis or gelly from PM me

**marclewis** Male

Aloe vera helps to treat psoriasis. You can apply aloe-vera gel or cream three times a day.

**Cassie Lyons** Female

I was just looking for more natural alternatives to the steroid creams that doctors have been wanting to use. I never would have guessed that Aloe Vera Gel could help with psoriasis, definitely picking this up at the store to try out on mine. Thanks!

**Leslie Jenkins** Female

Just another suggestion. I bought one of those shower filters at Lowe's and it significantly helped my psoriasis on my leg and arms. Sometimes the chemicals in the water cause my psoriasis to break out. Quick and easy fix to try. I figured this one out when I traveled and noticed some places my skin got better, sometimes it got worse....
    Last edited by weddingnoise; 03-15-2016 at 04:04 PM. Reason: thought of something else

**Rakesh Dholakia** Male

Home remedies to cure psoriasis.
    As per my experience and knowledge these are the home remedies you can use to help cure psoriasis.
    Tip 1: Keep Skin Moist
    What’s the best way? Apply thick lotions or creams then seal in the moisture with ointments like petroleum jelly (Vaseline), shortening, or olive oil. Do it regularly. Dry skin makes the irritation and itchiness worse.

Don't go too thick during hot, sticky summer months. Sweat mixed with thick creams can make your psoriasis worse.

Right after your bath or shower, pat yourself somewhat dry with a towel -- don't rub -- and put the creams on to seal in water.

Before you hop into bed, wrap your skin with a bandage or plastic wrap. In the morning, wash the area gently. Over time, this can reduce scaling.

Tip 2: Bathe With Care
    Too many baths and showers can dry your skin. To keep that from happening you can:

Make sure the water’s not too hot. Lukewarm is best.
    Add salts, oil, or finely ground oatmeal to bath water after you've soaked for a minute to soothe your skin. Plain water can suck out moisture.
    Take fewer showers and baths. They can strip your skin of natural oils. Bathe every other day or every third day, especially during the winter months.
    Tip 3: Stick to the Plan
    It can be messy and tough to slather thick goo onto psoriasis patches day after day, but you need to do it. If your doctor prescribes creams or ointments, make them part of your daily routine.

Tip 4: Get Some Sun
    Its light can treat your skin condition, but sunburns make it worse. Use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher with zinc oxide on areas of skin that don't have psoriasis. Limit how much sun you get. Twenty minutes a day 3 days a week is a good start. Talk to your doctor first though, since some medicines aren't safe when combined with lots of sun.

Tip 5: Quit Smoking
    You can add psoriasis to the long list of health problems that the habit makes worse. In one study, people who smoked more than a pack a day were twice as likely to have a serious case as those who smoked half a pack or less. The effects were even stronger in women who already had psoriasis.

Kicking the habit is one of the best things you can do to care for your condition.

Tip 6: Drink Booze Moderately or Not at All
    Psoriasis is more common in people who drink heavily. Alcohol may affect men's psoriasis more than women's. How much is too much? More than one drink a day for women and two drinks a day for men.

Tip 7: Consider Diet Changes
    There’s no solid evidence that any one food makes the disease better or worse. At the same time, many say their sores improved after they cut back on foods like sugar, white flour, gluten, and caffeine. It won’t hurt to try, especially if you cut out not-so-healthy foods.

Tip 8: Tend to Your Mental Health
    Don’t let your condition hurt your self-esteem. Ask for help if you find it's taking a toll on your mood. Talk to a therapist, like a psychologist or social worker.

You could also join a support group. Time with other people who understand what you're going through can help.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful