**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Default New Feature Mood Manager added

After a long try i finally managed to add moods to the forum ,you can see the moods link on the top just right to your welcome panel (only members can see)

What are moods actually?
    Well Moods are expression of your temporary state of mind or feeling.

Just click the moods you'll get drop down lists of moods to choose from.just choose your moods from the list..

Let me know the comments and if there is any error in updating your moods.

Well yet another small addition

now you can see if member is online or offline by looking his Status.. in the post.

And also if you want to see if your friends are online or offline just click your UserPanel and on the left on "Your Control Panel" Click "Your Profile" there you go ...you have your friends lists...

wow nice feature and funny..thankx for adding... i have no problems updating the moods.

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

cool thanks.... I'm in love..

oh yay! i will not update my mood every five minutes or so lol is there a way to update it without having to scroll up so much? lol

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Scroll up.. thats not hard ...as you said you needn't update every minutes so... not much of hard work i guess....

yea can be added in the posts too in your user info panel but adding another script two times might make the site slow... so just be happy with it ... if everyone needs it then i'll think about it..

anyway thankx for suggestion... don't be lazy

I really like the new additions to the forum. They add a lot of color and also make things more fun as well! The new avatars and moods are cool and will be a fun way of showing everyone how our day is going.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Yup will be adding more fun features soon... keep it up good work.

Hey Admin,

I love the mood manager. It loads easily and there are a lot to choose from. It's super! Did you get this done for free? The online now status is also a great addition. Just wondering though--will I still be "online" if I'm not on the forums but don't log out?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

yea did it all myself no paying money...
    well if you logout you will be set to offline and if you leave forum without signing out you are also seen as offline after 15 mins of inactivity i guess..

yet another small addition now you can see if the member is male or female.. just see on side of my id there is an icon.. you can update male female in your usercp profile manager..

You are doing great, Admin. I like the features of this forum. I've never seen this in other forums that I visited. I like the online/offline icon, the moods and the indication of a male or a female member. Honestly, during my first visit, I was looking hard where to set the mood. I did not see it for 30 minutes. I went the User Control Panel to set it but failed to find. Is it possible to place this mood in the User Control Panel so that it can be easily seen? Or maybe I am just the only one who had the hard time looking for it.

Overall, this site is really awesome!
    Congratulations, Admin!
    You've done a great work.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful