Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hi, looking for rosacea help

Hi. I had some time so I thought I'd get online and see what I could find about Roseacea. My mom has been having a difficult time with it. She has stopped driking wine and coffee. And is looking for some type of skin care routine to help her. I like to use natural products and I'd like to find a natural solution for her as well. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

welcome to the forum CeCe..

There is no 100% cure for rosacea as the cause is still unknown, all you can do is to control signs and symptoms by controlling in your daily activities besides medicine. You should avoid any precipating factors like you said coffee,extreme heat and cold. Have you tried any systemic antibiotics like metronidazole,ampicillin,clarithromycin,isotretion oin or sometime oral spironolactone might also help or any topical preparation.
    you could also see more here: http://www.rosacea.org/patients/mate...ging/index.php

Hi cece welcome to dermatalk community. hope you'll get help here from some expert.
    I love My Skin

Welcome!! I have several customers that have gotten their Rosacia under control with the SeneGence Skin care line because it penetrates to the cell tissue, along with the Climate Control that takes away the heat and flakiness!! Its worth a try and money back guaranteed!

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

hey Cece welcome to the forum. we have many topics you could check for help.. hope you get the tips here.

hi cece welcome to the forum.

Thanks everyone...

I work with a professional makeup artist and we have discussed rosacea before. She says the best thing to do is balance your hormones, limit sugar intake, and stop using dairy products. Switching from cow milk to almond or coconut milk is good. And then use goat cheese rather than cheese made from cow milk.

As far as skin care - look for something natural and gentle on the skin.

Banned
    **Aydan** Male

Quote Originally Posted by CeCe View Post
    Hi. I had some time so I thought I'd get online and see what I could find about Roseacea. My mom has been having a difficult time with it. She has stopped driking wine and coffee. And is looking for some type of skin care routine to help her. I like to use natural products and I'd like to find a natural solution for her as well. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    Hii Cece I have been facing Rosacea from past few months,it was quite irritating and depressing and I got it checked by many dermatologist but nothing has worked out,so finally I got to know about Revitol Products and presently I am using the same product.So may be it will work for your mom too.

**Genevieve** Female

Hi Cece,
    deepak is correct in saying to try and control your rosacea symptons as best as you can by avoiding certain triggers as mentioned above. i too have rosacea and find it difficult sometimes, however i attended a skincare event last yeat and found a product called rosacea relief with golden Chamomile. It's by omic skincare and i like it as my night treatment,it calms and soothes the redness as well as protect the vein fragility on my face. So important for me since i live in a tropical climate. that hot sun really triggers my rosacea, especially when I'm bike riding. They also have a treatment with sun filters for daytime that hides the redness and protects from further flare-ups. Love it!!

hope this helps you too

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    welcome to the forum CeCe..

There is no 100% cure for rosacea as the cause is still unknown, all you can do is to control signs and symptoms by controlling in your daily activities besides medicine. You should avoid any precipating factors like you said coffee,extreme heat and cold. Have you tried any systemic antibiotics like metronidazole,ampicillin,clarithromycin,isotretion oin or sometime oral spironolactone might also help or any topical preparation.
    you could also see more here: http://www.rosacea.org/patients/mate...ging/index.php

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast