Default What do you waste your summer doing?

since its summer and all, i might as well ask that question! right now, i'm just really relaxing and packing and preparing for vacation in a couple days

how about you?

Hey there Chique. It's not summer anymore over here in the Philippines, but our weather's blistering hot every day feels like summer anyway. I waste a lot of time watching tv series on dvd, reading ebooks, and sleeping. I've lost so much sleep while I was in college so I'm trying to make up for it now that I've finally graduated! Yay! But being a bum has taken its toll on me which is why I make it a point to work out at the gym every day.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

its too rainy here in nepal.everyday rain... but i love rainy weather.. ,No vacations here as i'm a housewife...

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

No vacations here for me.. I work on hospital so never holidays even in holidays.

i am enjoying my holidays as i am a engineering student .

hmm. i think you all need some kind of break from the rut that your life is having lol. like cnn said a couple weeks ago: some kind of vacation is vital for happiness.

**** Female

I have purchased a treadmill to shed off some waistline fat that I had stored during winters as I was having my exams and did no physical activity. I am determined to reduce 3 kgs as I am not fat and have few bumps here or there due to excessive sitting.

I am also planning for a Singapore trip in August with my classmates..

I'm not doing anything different than usual. I'm still working online. I have realized though that I tend to be more happy in the summertime than the winter. My mood just seems to stay more positive during the summer.

Though it is not summer here in the Philippines, I am planning to try the white water rafting. I am an adventurous person. The rafting looks fun. I hope I can try it this weekend.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful