Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

**** Female

Red face great products from ASIA can be found in USA!

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    good point karla, also in the US we have the good ole fda to make sure our products are safe and all listed on the labels. one problem with this is that all the good stuff from asia, and uk are not allowed to be sold here.
    vencasand, i am very excited to tell you that we, VALENCE opened a store and we specialize in selling the latest skincare products from japan and korea.

although the fda has been very strict, we were able to have everything approved. it was a lengthy process but it was worth it in order to share the goodness of japanese and korean skincare products to the united states...so we can no longer say we are missing out!

**Anne Wilson** Female

Sunscreen
    =========
    Proper skin care is central to in the prevention of lines and wrinkles.

UVA and UVB exposure causes 90% of all symptoms of premature skin aging, including wrinkles.

While sunscreen is a woman's best weapon against developing wrinkles, most women don't apply enough, apply it frequently enough or use a high enough level of UV protection.

Most people apply only 25 to 30% of the recommended amount of sunscreen. Sunscreen should be applied liberally, and should cover all parts of the body, including ears, hands and feet.

Sunscreen should be applied every two to four hours. Experts recommend using sunscreen with protection against UVA and UVB exposure and with a minimum SPF of 15. Look for a sunscreen that also contains zinc oxide, avobenzone or titanium dioxide to help keep your skin wrinkle free.
    Anti-Wrinkle Treatment

You don't have to worry about makeup made in Europe generally speaking. My point is, that famous brands in the U.S. and Canada are manufactured in China. They do this to simply increase the profits for the CEO's, pay multimillion dollar celebrity endorsement checks, or run very expensive ads. They are not in China because they like the tea, they are their to cut corners and increase profits. Next time you decide to splurge and want to throw away good money at Sephora see where your product is made. Chances are it will say it very tiny print, "made in china".

I say no to China junk packaged very nicely and marketed very well.

Quote Originally Posted by michell1304 View Post
    You don't have to worry about makeup made in Europe generally speaking. My point is, that famous brands in the U.S. and Canada are manufactured in China. They do this to simply increase the profits for the CEO's, pay multimillion dollar celebrity endorsement checks, or run very expensive ads. They are not in China because they like the tea, they are their to cut corners and increase profits. Next time you decide to splurge and want to throw away good money at Sephora see where your product is made. Chances are it will say it very tiny print, "made in china".

I say no to China junk packaged very nicely and marketed very well.
    While the following link is related to supplements, many active ingredients in skin care formulations are from China. http://purebulk.com/page.html?id=5

**** Male

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    good point karla, also in the US we have the good ole fda to make sure our products are safe and all listed on the labels. one problem with this is that all the good stuff from asia, and uk are not allowed to be sold here.
    Completely agree. A colleague of mine runs this site: eye cream reviews.

It has a portion of the site that talks about how important it is to buy in the USA. I could not agree more. Not only does the FDA inspect the faclities that make the creams, but they also have to answer to the State Health Board. There is a lot of comfort in knowing that proper sanitation and technology is being used.

Default Asian manufactured cosmetics

The problem with products manufactured in Korea (assuming South), and Japan, I do not know of their "FDA" and procedures. Yes I know our FDA is not perfect, but it better than "anything goes" manufacturing practices. Most of the cosmetics here, ( and I researched this) comes from China, not Japan. A minority of cosmetics in the USA, and Canada are actually made in USA/Canada. You don't see American companies with plants in Japan, or South Korea. You see them in China. Look, I don't mind buying a lawn chair made in China, but having makeup made in China is simply too risky for me.

I guess most women either do not care, or think it not to be of importance the origin of manufacture. You can get contaminated makeup batches. What the USA, and Canada should do is make mandatory in big red letter, "made in china", or "china junk". The large cosmetic companies are really gutter trash, they make their junk in china for pennies, sell it in Sephora for 1000% profit margins. No wonder they make millions off the ignorance of others.

For years I always wondered what MAC stood for, now I know: Made All in China"

**** Male

Quote Originally Posted by michell1304 View Post
    The problem with products manufactured in Korea (assuming South), and Japan, I do not know of their "FDA" and procedures. Yes I know our FDA is not perfect, but it better than "anything goes" manufacturing practices. Most of the cosmetics here, ( and I researched this) comes from China, not Japan. A minority of cosmetics in the USA, and Canada are actually made in USA/Canada. You don't see American companies with plants in Japan, or South Korea. You see them in China. Look, I don't mind buying a lawn chair made in China, but having makeup made in China is simply too risky for me.

I guess most women either do not care, or think it not to be of importance the origin of manufacture. You can get contaminated makeup batches. What the USA, and Canada should do is make mandatory in big red letter, "made in china", or "china junk". The large cosmetic companies are really gutter trash, they make their junk in china for pennies, sell it in Sephora for 1000% profit margins. No wonder they make millions off the ignorance of others.

For years I always wondered what MAC stood for, now I know: Made All in China"
    Agree with you 100%. Look at the link I posted my prior post. There is an entire part of the site devoted to "Why buy USA-made anti aging creams." It's a good read if you are in the market for an anti aging cream.

95% of skincare i use are made in USA! only a few items from japan. they always introduce the latest machines for skincare. my favorite is the germanium roller. conbination of home made organic cosmetics (and some other anti-aging cream made in USA)and the roller has been great!

**Joshuamiller** Male

Wrinkles and fine lines are common signs of aging, but can occur at any stage of your youthful years; hence, often referred to as ‘premature or early signs of aging’. Different creams are suitable for different types of skin, and to make the right selection, you need to be sure that you know how effective they are for your skin type. Likewise, different anti-wrinkle creams target different causes of wrinkles. Hence, it is better to consult a dermatologist to learn the exact cause of wrinkles. This will eventually help you make a better choice. I have found an interesting article "Anti-Wrinkle Creams – How Effective They Are?" at zovon. https://goo.gl/k4hyTs

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

I think laneige aging series (grey color packaging) is quite good.
    I like the eye cream and texture is not so oily.

I just went for this new treatment - for my acne scar and pigmentation. i think worth a try. i will monitor my skin for the next 2 months =D
    https://radium-aesthetics.com/treatm...ser-singapore/

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast