Default seborrhoic keratosis and estrogen therapy

i have seborrhoic keratosis and i'm on estrogen therapy. I noticed my seborrhoic keratosis seems to developed more and more after i was on estrogen therapy. does estrogen therapy increases it. your help is needed.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Yea Seborrheic keratoses can erupt following estrogen therapy,during pregnancy, or in association with other medical problems too. Please visit your doctor for more suggestions.

its really annoying me a lot . i'm planning for treatment . as i saw in another post that it can only be surgically treated. anyone here had it removed surgically. how was your feeling.can you share.

Estrogen, a steroid hormone, is acquired from the androgenic precursors androstenedione and testosterone by agency of aromatization. In adjustment of potency, by itself occurring estrogens are 17 (beta)-estradiol (E2), estrone (E1), and estriol (E3). The amalgam and accomplishments of these estrogens are complex.

**Adina** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Jennylee View Post
    anyone here had it removed surgically.
    I hope that you have so far got rid seborrheic keratosis until now, but for those of you that are still looking for seborrheic keratosis tips I will write a few of theme here:
    - don''t lose your time looking for creams and natural remedies, won't work!
    - first of all see a deramatologist and if is need ask him to do a biopsy, to confirm you that the growths are seborrheic keratosis and are not cancer.
    - talk with the doctor and chose the best removal method. From my point of view that would be cryotherapy ( you can find some information and a video about cryotherapy here: http://seborrheic-keratoses.com/cryo...heic-keratosis). I recommend cryotherapy because is cheap, is a very easy intervention and won't let you scars. The disavantage of cryotherapy is that can't work on large growths, so if you have large growths you will need to think for a curettage or something.
    - the most of medical insurance companies won't cover the costs of seborrheic keratosis removal, but the good thing is that the costs of removal are very small (about 50$ / 20 growths)

PS. That link is from my blog. If admins or mods consider it scammy or useless can remove it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful