Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    **stellamandy96** Female

For healthy and glowing whitening skin it is better to use “Argan Oil” products. It helps to restore softness and for radiant, healthy-looking skin enriched with antioxidants and essential fatty acids to help to hydrate and reinforce skin’s defenses against free-radical damage and helps to improve texture and tone. The lightweight, readily-absorbed lotion improves skin texture and resilience, providing a radiant, healthy-looking skin.

**Melissa Mellie** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Muskaan View Post
    Helllo all!!

i was just wondering what is the most effective whitening cream???

yes???
    There's no better feeling than stepping out to start your day with a fresh face and bright, radiant skin. But different skin types have different needs to look its beautiful best. Also any exercise is great for your skin; the boost to your blood flow alone can give it a healthy and dewy look. Keep your skin cool, clear and bright by drinking lots of water during the day. It's not always easy when you're on the go so try keeping a bottle of fresh clear water close to hand or in your bag to sip at frequently. It's better to sip than to gulp away in one go as your body will maintain good hydration levels, giving you brighter skin and brighter eyes.
    If we talking about best skin brightener cream then I think there are so many branded creams are available in your near by stores like dermology natural skin brightener. You can read their instructions and to do follow them. Personally I’ve not much idea but the Other day I was listening few people to talking about dermology skin brightener cream.

**Clinton Cerejo** Male

I think no cream in the market whitens your screen completely all you should do is to protect your body from direct contact of sunlight.

**Lidia Schreck** Female

Garnier power light cream

**John Smith** Male

Smile

it depends on the ingredients involved within the whitening cream or lotions. Moreover, it varies from skin to skin as well.
    First get answer to the following questions and then you are able to find a better product for your own benefit:

What is your skin type?
    Have you tried sunscreen on your skin?
    are there any other symptoms on your skin like acne? Dry? Sensitive?

**Lidia Schreck** Female

when it comes about whitening cream then you must prefer Garnier or loreal paris they are the best one in this region

Are you looking for the best whitening cream? I mean the one that will fade out age spots and other skin discolorations without any harmful effect on your skin! You need not search further because I will tell you the natural ingredient that will do that effectively.
    There are different whitening agents used in creams such as hyroquinone and alpha hydroxy acid; the problem is that these ingredients contain properties that are toxic to your skin. Hydroquinone for instance, has been proven to make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and thereby causing sunburn; it may also lead to cancer. Studies also show that hydroquinone can cause irritation when used topically on dry, chapped or sunburned skin.

Banned
    **Oshum** Male

Well, I think, there is no such kind of cream in the market that permanently whitens your skin, it can whitens for sometime, but you can use some Ayurveda or Herbal products that will make your skin beautiful and ravishing.

**Hemant Latawa** Male

It will be risky to use skin whitening cream as they are made up of chemicals.Just protect your skin from the expoure of direct sunlight.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Wear denim clothing, floppy hat, or umbrella to protect from the sun.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast