**** Male

Default Can anyone help me?..

My sister found growing hairs in her neck. Not long hair but it is visible to others. She feel very shame to go out. Would anyone help her by giving some solutions.

That's a shame she feels so self conscious, nlp18. I'd bet that no one else notices them as much as she does. Maybe if you reassured her in that respect, that alone would make her feel better.

Where are they exactly and are they attached to anything like a mole? I was always told you couldn't trim hairs growing from a mole which is why I ask. Perhaps someone can clarify if that's just an old wives' tale or if it has some basis in fact. If they're not attached to anything, I'd probably just trim them very carefully.

Any reason you believe the conventional hair removal techniques wouldn't work ? If the growth spurt is recent and sudden it could be due to some hormonal imbalances. She should consult a doctor or a dermatologist.

I guess it would wouldn't be such a good idea for her to shave it would it? Of course not I'm just joking Well, since we're talking about a female, I would say your best bet for your sister is to get it removed by laser, but only do so if you can afford it. If the hairs are very little and you can barley see them, I'd say leave them be.

My mother has hairs growing from her face and she used to get them zapped off. Now she has a beard and she is very ashamed of leaving the house. I do however suggest getting your sister help right away with removing them.

Default try

if the hairs are very small in size you can go for waxing or any hair removal lotions. if it not works,consul any ayurvedic dermatologist!it would be better choice!

**Cher** Female

Quote Originally Posted by nlp18 View Post
    My sister found growing hairs in her neck. Not long hair but it is visible to others. She feel very shame to go out. Would anyone help her by giving some solutions.
    Nip, there are such easy solutions for this. Please tell her not to feel ashamed. She can have them waxed...it's so simple and it takes a while for them to grow back. That's probably one of the most economical solutions. Otherwise, just have them removed permanently by laser. Then, she won't need to worry about it again.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed