Default Hair remover and skin problems.

Today, many of the girls and women use hair remover cream which is one of the main cause of skin problem. It causes allergy, itching and even cancer.

Hair is in our body naturally to protect our skin. So, why to use hair remover and become artificial? I request you not to use hair remover and have healthy skin.

Quote Originally Posted by kris1911 View Post
    Today, many of the girls and women use hair remover cream which is one of the main cause of skin problem. It causes allergy, itching and even cancer.

Hair is in our body naturally to protect our skin. So, why to use hair remover and become artificial? I request you not to use hair remover and have healthy skin.
    You are quite correct but in today's generation it is important to look good and pretty. I understand that hair remover cream may cause skin problems but there is no other choice except it. I mean to say you can shave or wax it but it is very harmful to do so. If you shave then your skin would get blackish and rough and wax is painful. So there is no choice.
    Also there are lot of good hair remover creams available. Veet is one of them.

I use an epilator for removing hair on my legs and underarm. It may hurt at first but you'll get used to it. And you only have to use it like every 3 weeks, since hair won't usually grow very fast like when you shave it.

**Brenda** Female

when i was little i had a lot of blond peach fuzz all over my body. by the time i hit 12 that peach blond fuzz turned to long dark brown hair. i have been shaving my legs since i was 12. i don't wax because it leaves bumps, same thing with the epilator, the creams are too harsh so i shave. doesn't take much time and my legs look a lot better without the hair.

best hair removal product is turmeric powder. make a paste of turmeric powder and curd apply it regularly sure you will lose all your unwanted hairs.if you are having problem in tinting add kass kass paste with turmeric powder.
    sure you will get best result.

Ive been a bit scared to use chemicals and powders just in case it does worse things later in life. Dont want to end up with cancer or something..I would rather hair than that.

**Sandra Davis** Female

Facial hair remover many times cause skin reaction causing allergy and making your skin to breakout.Just let it run it's course.If it's really severe head to doctor.You can drink more water and vegetables and fruits but I reckon the problem maybe because of your hair remover cream.Do not apply any creams or lotion just let it be as it is.Wash your skin with plain tepid water 3-4 times a day.
    If this still keeps you worried just go to a doctor and resolve it professionally.
    All the best!!

Ya thats true that hair removal cream damage the skin & i also agree upon hairs are being protective but many of them have lots of hairs on body and that is so embarrassing when its on hands & legs so need to get remove them. I think waxing is best to get hairs remove from root but some may not suit it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful