Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SkinBright Skin Lightening Cream Review

I had these pigmentation on my face,that might be due to smoking i guess. I tried every creams but was not successful. I also tried yugurt as suggested here. Finally i saw the ads of SkinBright on the forum below. I thought why not give it a try. So i bought a single bottle to try and i was surprised with the result and ordered 2 bottles again. Now i have been using it for almost 3 months and i'm very impressed with this product. My pigmentation spots have almost gone. I suggest everyone to give it a try.

Name: SkinBright
    Rating: 10/10
    Price: 1-bottle=$49; 2-bottle=$88; 4-bottle=$147
    Ingredients:
    SkinBright IS PARABEN FREE Water, Alpha Arbutin,Kojic Acid,Vitamin A Palmitate,Lemon Extract,Passionflower Extract,Willow Bark Extract,Aloe Vera ,Allantoin,Ascorbic Acid ,Malachite Extract ,Hemp Oil ,Jojoba Oil,Sunflower Oil,Hydrogenated Polydecene,Squalene ,Cosmedia SP, Silica, Calcarea Carbonica, Graphites, Veegum Ultra, Xanthum Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Vitamin E Acetate, Capric Triglycerides, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lemongrass Extract, Dimethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane, Optiphen Plus, Potassium Sorbate

**Dennis** Male

Thank you very much for this really nice review. Tell me, is it your rating 10/10 or you saw it on internet?

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

glad to hear it worked for you. :

**** Male

Always good to hear good reviews. I have seen their advertisements around the web, and it looks like a great product. I'm also anxious to see if anyone has used Dr Kalil's "ViDerm" line of skin care products? It includes a skin brightener.

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by ancheal View Post
    I had these pigmentation on my face,that might be due to smoking i guess. I tried every creams but was not successful. I also tried yugurt as suggested here. Finally i saw the ads of SkinBright on the forum below. I thought why not give it a try. So i bought a single bottle to try and i was surprised with the result and ordered 2 bottles again. Now i have been using it for almost 3 months and i'm very impressed with this product. My pigmentation spots have almost gone. I suggest everyone to give it a try.

Name: SkinBright
    Rating: 10/10
    Price: 1-bottle=$49; 2-bottle=$88; 4-bottle=$147
    Ingredients:
    SkinBright IS PARABEN FREE Water, Alpha Arbutin,Kojic Acid,Vitamin A Palmitate,Lemon Extract,Passionflower Extract,Willow Bark Extract,Aloe Vera ,Allantoin,Ascorbic Acid ,Malachite Extract ,Hemp Oil ,Jojoba Oil,Sunflower Oil,Hydrogenated Polydecene,Squalene ,Cosmedia SP, Silica, Calcarea Carbonica, Graphites, Veegum Ultra, Xanthum Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Vitamin E Acetate, Capric Triglycerides, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lemongrass Extract, Dimethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane, Optiphen Plus, Potassium Sorbate
    Other than pigmentation spots what did it do for you? You sound so excited about it but can you tell us how it helped your skin? This looks like advertising.

**** Male

I wan to know about the product "Pro Active" for Acne.I do not believe on medical treatment for Acne but a friend of mine told me that he has used and got effective results.
    Is it true ?Can any one more clarify this ?

**Brenda** Female

cairns, why don't you believe in medical treatment for acne? i have not used pro active myself so i cannot tell you from personal experience but pro active or the generic helps some people control bad breakouts. but with any treatment you have to use it on a regular basis. using it once a week will not help. if you have an allergy to benzyl peroxzide then you won't be able to use some of their products. not all skin is the same. you have to try things to see what helps your skin or if you have really bad acne see a dermatologist that can help you.

my friend told me that she tried skinbright already but it didn't work for her. i'm now looking for a better product to help her. so far i found **********. it says that it can work on all skin types. any comments on this product?

**Rachel** Female

thanks for the review

**BRTCskincare** Female

Glad to hear it worked for you. Good skin lightening solutions will most likely contain Vitamin C along with other natural ingredients. Vitamin C is great for whitening pigmentation on skin as well as rehydrating the skin to keep it looking fresh and bright. I would suggest ****'s Vitalizer Serum, it works to reduce skin pigmentation and also helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles or scarring.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast