Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

**Marie Miguel** Female

I try to sleep for 8 hours as much as possible, but 6-8 would be enough for me

**Marie Miguel** Female

I want to sleep for 8 hours, but having baby makes it 4-5 hrs of sleep only lol

**Daina** Female

I used to suffer from the fact that no matter how much I slept, I still felt tired, sleepy and not ready to do anything. This went on for quite some time until my doctor diagnosed me with cervical osteochondrosis. This really surprised me, because I never thought that rare neck pains could be the cause of my constantly feeling unwell. I began to go for massage and completely replaced all my bedding. I replaced the mattress with a memory effect mattress. I think it also helped me to have a healthy sleep. Now I sleep 8 hours a day and I have no problems getting to sleep or waking up in a good mood, being more motivated and attentive. I believe that if a person has problems with sleep, then he just needs to find the reason and undergo treatment for this.

I'm sleeping for 9-10 hours a day, and still I cannot get enough. I struggle when I try to get up in the morning, and for the whole day I'm feeling sleepy. I only feel good when I'm not waken up by the alarm.

It is recommended that adults get 7-9 hours of sleep per night for optimal health and well-being. However, the amount of sleep that you specifically need may depend on various factors such as age, lifestyle, and individual needs. If you are unsure about how much sleep you should be getting, it is recommended that you speak with a healthcare professional for personalized advice.

Awake surf collective

7-8 hours of sleep per night to maintain good health and cognitive function. However, sleep requirements can vary depending on age, lifestyle, and individual factors, so it's important to listen to your body and prioritize restful sleep as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
    Two Inlet Resort

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234