Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **Deepak Ghimire** Male

Default Why Did You Join the DermaTalk Community

So now you are a member of DermaTalk SkinCare Community, But for what reason did you join the community.What made you decide to become a member of the DermaTalk community?

Did you just join right away or thought for sometime whether to join or not?
    Did you join just for fun or learn something or give something valuable tips and suggestions to the community

Or just for the purpose of promoting your site ? ( this happens as some just joins for promoting products and later turns out to be important and helpful member to the community )

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Because You Forced Me To Join.
    I just joined for fun, Wish I had few sites to spam here

**Brenda** Female

i joined because it felt like home. everyone was so friendly and Deepak is soo cute!! think i have him blushing Ashma? the real reason is because it did feel like home. all questions were answered well and i have learned a lot here. you are never too old to learn.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Ashma View Post
    Because You Forced Me To Join.
    I just joined for fun, Wish I had few sites to spam here

Oh i see... Thats why you were not active these days.

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    i joined because it felt like home. everyone was so friendly and Deepak is soo cute!! think i have him blushing Ashma? the real reason is because it did feel like home. all questions were answered well and i have learned a lot here. you are never too old to learn.
    hihi i'm always cute and handsome, but still single yea sure this forum is very friendly, and i have always tried to answer every questions if i can. Brenda you are the most dedicated supporter of the forum, without you i might have given up. Thankx for support.

**Brenda** Female

you are so very welcome!!

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Just trying to refresh for new peoples here, why and how did you join DermaTalk. please share..

Trying to learn to take better care of my skin and fight kicking and screaming as I age. I'll admit I lurked a bit before I registered. Everyone seemed knowledgeable and friendly. And I really liked there wasn't much spam. Some boards are filled with useless posts.

Well for me I did join because I wanted to learn and at the same time help others with their problems. Also, I wanted to be a more productive person.
    Chinee

**Nikki** Female

I joined after finding the site while searching for something. I had a look around and it appeared friendly and the advice seemed good. So I made my first post asking something not really thinking about staying around, but I am glad I did. I have learnt so much and met some great people.

Firstly, I must say that DermaTalk is the most navigation friendly and buzzing forums over the web. Being so simple yet so productive was one of the reasons why I joined the site. I found the website by mere instance when I happened to search online for a solution for my skin issue. Believe me, the moment I joined I became so addictive. I started participating in the discussions which was something I enjoyed. There's always something that people need to know and this is a great place to share. Oh yes, the topics are also great, just the ones that we usually wonder the most about.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast