Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

**** Female

I like Aveeno Hand and Body lotion, it's non-greasy, very moisturizing and had not fragrance in it

Why dont you use Creamy Cleansing Lotion by Nu skin. Description: It Protects the skin's moisture barrier each time you cleanse. Women of Asia and Polynesia keep their skin looking and feeling soft and supple with a diet rich in soy. The skin nurturing benefits of soy lipids help Creamy Cleansing Lotion keep even the driest, most sensitive skin soft and hydrated while gentle, soap-free cleansers remove debris and pollution. I might say Nu skin creamy cleansing lotion is really worth your money because it is very effective and I myself has proven it. Im actually using Nu skin creamy cleansing lotion and I could even see the difference from before.
    Chinee

Aveeno is a very good brand. It is highly regarded because of the non-greasy but moisturizing properties it has. The non-fragrance is also very nice. I use it when I don't have time to make my own.

I like gold bond natural too. Works great on my skin, especially my hands that get really dry in the winter.

**Brenda** Female

also use a moisturizing shower lotion. winter is really hard on skin. after my shower using dial moisturizing with yogurt, honey, and vanilla, before i am completely dry i apply my cream. on my face i use argon oil. use a humidifier in your home. or put a pot of water on your stove and let it just steam. adding moisture to the air helps. best of luck. as of right now we are waiting for a snowfall. hope it doesn't get too deep.

i absolutely love any type of cocoa butter..its so fabulous for the skin, and it smells pretty good too. i have psoriasis so i know how important a good body lotion is, and i am so used to the nasty smelling ones that cocoa butter is usually what i end up going for (: hope this helps!

**Kitty Qing** Female

it's really good thread for me. I am always confused and disturbed by my dry and rough body skin... I don't find a good way to relieve it.

Everyone should use a good body scrub at least once a week and then put on their body cream. If you do not take the dead skin off your moisturizer will not penetrate the skin.

I aggree that moisturization is extremely important. But exfoliation is equally crucial too. I use Oriflame for my moisture requirements. The lotion comes in a pot like packing and is extremely light on the skin. It is a great body lotion.

For facial skin dryness, I prefer using a sunscreen based lotion since I require moving out a lot.

y34963 why should you dis agree putting petroleum? I'm always using it for the skin rush of my baby? I want to know so that I want to be aware!! Thank you.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast