Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How I removed my scars forever

Hi guys,

I just tried this product - [ Url Under review] and would like to give a review of it.

I've had a scar on my lower stomach for 3 years now after I had a kidney removed. It was really big and jagged and I could not go to the beach. Nothing worked. Oils did nothing. Creams did even less.

After three weeks of trying The Scar Secret my scar began to fade dramatically. By 5 weeks it had gone completely and the skin was smooth and soft.

This is a top product and strongly recommend it to anyone with scars.

Thanks.

- Lauren Walsh

**Brenda** Female

i am personally using rosehips and hibiscus scar cream. i am actually using it for my psoriasis but it has reduced my small lesions to almost invisible. since it only comes in a 2 oz jar i had to get another one. my larger lesions are deeper and need more applications. i apply it twice a day.

Good for you.. It's great to know that it works.. Lucky for me I don't need that product..

i like to try but can please show some picture first? i have a deep scar in my head and i think it is impossible to remove.

**Brenda** Female

i really have problems with putting pictures on my computer. my printer scanner is broken and i don't have the know how to do it. when i had my printer working i had no problem but i also have dial up and i am in some ways computer illiterate.

**** Female

hmmmm....I have really never thought of using any other products butjust at secretstogetridofstretchmarks.com ....i never had any problems on that even though i gave 2 births...

According to our administration:

Its just a digital ebooks that teach how to remove, heal any type of scars, no products sale there..what you get is a book that teaches to remove your scar effectively. Well personally i would better search tips and suggestions here rather then buying the ebook.

Thought i can get 75% of the total sale ie $20 for each sale of this ebooks( wow huge commission.. thats the reason this products in taking huge market in internet ) .. See money is everything...IF you have extra money spend it.. else save your money.

saradom1n's post is misleading indeed. It's framed to sound like it's a lotion of some kind when it's not. Moral of the story: always research first before diving in to buy anything online beyond what you read in one post and don't just take the word of anonymous strangers claiming miracles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    saradom1n's post is misleading indeed. It's framed to sound like it's a lotion of some kind when it's not. Moral of the story: always research first before diving in to buy anything online beyond what you read in one post and don't just take the word of anonymous strangers claiming miracles.
    Totally agree. There are many miracles promised on this forum. Most fail to deliver.

**Brenda** Female

hey kay where have you been. it has been a while since you were with us. welcome back

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast