Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After waxing??

Default After waxing??

hi all...

anyone can suggest anything 2 use or apply after waxing that can slow down regrowth of hairs??

You can use the products containing Alpha Hydroxy or exfoliate with other products containing baking soda, it will make your skin smooth and will slows down the regrowth of hair.
    I love My Skin

How to prevent ingrown hair after waxing?

You can prevent the growth of ingrown hair after waxing, providing you follow the directions of waxing properly. We advise you to exfoliate before and after waxing, as it helps remove dead skin. You can even continue with exfoliating for days after waxing. And you can also prevent growth of ingrown hair after waxing by wearing loose fitting clothes. Tight clothing boosts the growth of ingrown hair. Last but not the least, you can prevent ingrown hair after waxing with the help of some useful hair removal products available on the market. One of the many products available on the market for removing ingrown hairs is Ingrow Go

I strongly suggest you to use Hair inhibitors for it is a natural remedies to slow down the hair growth process and inhibit the growth of unwanted hair. For a better result, try to use hair inhibitors after using hair removal method or technique.

Use Aloe vera pulp its good for skin and using after waxing can give you a best result.

Jenny please explain how Aloe vera pulp would slow down hair from regrowing?

Default Hospital in Koramangala

Some of the people will get skin burn after they get waxing done...the tips is to apply astringent or the lotion in order to reduce the burn or the small small pimple.

**Ziesha Shey** Female

well Jenny Aloe vera pulp is good for skin not for hairs on skin !

**Dennis** Male

Hm try veet or hair removing machine.

You can use ice on the affected area to reduce the inflammation and to close the opened pores after waxing. Keep your skin moist and soft. Start using a moisturizer everyday. This will not only keep your skin soft but also soften up the growing hair. I use dermology hair removal cream, it makes my skin very soft, and I do not feel to apply anything after it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast