Unhappy Failing Psoriasis Treatment

Hi
    I have had psoriasis for ten years, it was brought on after the birth of my twin sons, i have had every treatment available and am now on methotrexate and infliximab infusions. i have been having the infusions for 12 months now.. and am worried about my health. i have started suffering with pins and needles sensations in my hands and feet, numbness in my left leg, l/s chest pains, severe headaches and fatigue. i have an appointment with my consultant tomorrow but was wondering if anyone else has had there problems. ive looked online but scared myself to death reading stories on lupus, ms etc.. to top it all off im also havin a flare up, painful sores all over my wrists and hands.. does anyone else have these problems...

**Brenda** Female

i never went as far as methotrexate and infliximab infusions. just how bad was your psoriasis? i must have a mild case i have it on my arms legs stomach back behind hips and soon i will see if i have it in my bones. when steroid creams didn't help me i went looking for any cream that would ease the itching and help lessen the lesions. my psoriasis is due to stress. for 3 years i tried everything over the counter and like i said some steroid creams. i even plastered myself with zinc oxide, boy was that a mess. since you are having some issues it is good you have an appointment with your consultant. these symptoms you mention could be from the drug you are taking and not a flare up of psoriasis. your psoriasis must be really bad. i am sorry. i would talk to the doctor and see if you can slowly come off of the medications you are on to see if it is them causing your painful hands and wrists. i am sending you blessings that you will find help for your medical issues.

Psoriasis is severe problem. But nowadays good treatment is available for it.Colloidal Silver is excellent for treatment of psoriasis. It kills harmful germs and supports our immune system. It improves defense mechanism in body, keeping it fit. It provides better stamina and increases digestive system .The latest trend in treatment of psoriasis is colloidal silver.

**Brenda** Female

months have passed since my previous statement. i started taking vitamin d3 and using a rosehip and hibiscus cream on my lesions and they started going away. i am down to just a small patch on my knee and my lower back. are you lacking in vitamin d3, semolina? if you are not already taking that try it. i take 1000iu daily. if you are already on vit.d prescription wise ask your doctor before taking the otc vitamin. i hope by now you have found some relief. i never had flareups as you described but i am sure they are so painful. sending you blessings from my heart.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful