Hi, my name's Bob, and I live in southern California. I've had a "keratosis" problem for many years, and they seem to be multiplying. My strong desire to rid myself of these extremely gross-looking "critters" prompted me to do some extensive online research to find "natural" ways of removing them, instead of having them surgically scraped off, or frozen with liquid nitrogen ( I've had that done several times), etc. After reading many articles that suggest leaving them alone - because they usually aren't cancerous. To me, that is not an option! I decided to try using 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) to rid myself of the beasts. Treatment with H2O2 is highly controversial, and it may not be for you, and to add insult to injury, most health insurance companies won't pay for their removal - if your only reason for wanting them removed is for cosmetic reasons. Since many other people are looking for a cure, I decided to share my experiences to create a web page that includes life-size photos of me, taken after each day of treatment, and the results I have experienced so far. If this site's moderators will allow the inclusion of my website address, you can view my blog at[ link under review]