Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

That is so true. Finding a great sunscreen without chemicals is a challenge. I agree that natural products are the way to go if possible.

Default start asap!

It is important to be on top of your skin, your collagen starts breaking down after 18 years old, so it is never too early to start anti aging products. Mary Kay has amazing products that have been clincially proven to show effects after just 2 weeks! message me if your interested in trying any MK products. :-)

**** Female

Default Keep it Simple

Anti-aging creams are highly active and stimulate cellular turnover. If you start using them too young you will break out in acne. The skin just can't take it. Start slow by using creams that are hydrating and contain natural anti-oxidants like Vitamins C & E which heal and prevent premature aging without the over activity. Sunscreen daily 45+ every day, I totally agree with this. Eighty percent of our aging is from the sun and takes 10 years to show on your skin what UVA rays you got today. All the best and I hope this helps.

**** Male

Default I'm only 25. Do I need to worry about anti-aging cream?

For care and protection, there is no need of knowing the age. If we take better precautions and take protections to our skin, then it helps you in future.So, i think you don't worry but proper care and protection is always taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mike View Post
    No truer words have been said. Sunscreen will keep your skin a lot younger than not using it. Problem is finding a sunscreen that's compatible with your make up. Or, that isn't greasy. I live down here in Costa Rica where the sun is sometimes unbareable. I use Neutrogena Ultra 55. I find it non greasy and the skin absorbs it very quickly. Other than that, since your so young, use as much Natural Products as possible and stay away from anything that has chemicals.
    That's quite a contradiction there considering the Neutrogena sunscreen is a chemical sunscreen.

I think most women start using anti aging cream when they are in their 30's. This is probably due to the fact that this is the time frame that they start to notice the facial aging process. I would say stay with natural products for now but take steps now to help prevent the natural aging process.

**** Female

Hi! Sunscreen is important but for me,the most important thing to do is to keep yourself hyrated. WATER, lots and lots of it. To keep the skin supple and soft thus creating a "youthful look" . It wards off the sign of aging.

**Alan Steve** Male

Its depends on your skin...

**clara kim** Female

I do not think there is a certain age but when you see wrinkles forming thats when you should use anti- aging creams, it all depends on the person but there are many ways to prevent wrinkles!

**BRTCskincare** Female

Well I think proper skin care, when implemented from a younger age can help you have better looking skin in the future as you age. You don't necessarily have to buy anti-aging products but sticking to products that contain all natural ingredients and vitamins will definitely help keep your skin look fresh. Some celebrities actually use products that contain caviar to keep their skin young looking. **** has a gold caviar cream that will do the trick and it is less expensive than some of the brands that people in Hollywood do.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast