Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How to get rid of facial hair?

I have a lot of facial hair. I wax my face every 2 weeks. Hair growth on the sides of cheeks is very fast and thick. I wax it every 3 days. I have also used hair removal creams. I do not want to go for permanent hair removal. Please suggest a natural way to get rid of the hair completely or to reduce it at least.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

waxing is most popular natural way..for complete removal there is always laser removal or electrolysis..

For most effective waxing and long term effect you can use sugar waxing .This is an ancient method that still used and is better than normal waxing.A paste of sugar ,lemon and water is applied over unwanted hair.

Preparation and direction of use

In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of granulated sugar, 1/8 cup of natural lemon juice, and 1/8 cup of water. Heat this mixture over a medium flame while stirring constantly until the sugar completely melts and turns dark in color.

Begin by lightly dusting your skin with cornstarch. While the facial hair remover is still very warm (bordering on hot), apply it to your skin using a craft stick or popsicle stick while pulling the skin taut. Firmly place a strip of muslin or cotton material over the sugar wax, allow the mixture to cool, and quickly pull it off in the opposite direction of the hair growth. If the mixture was properly prepared, it should pull off any unwanted facial hair.

Store this natural mixture in the refrigerator in a container with a tight-sealing lid. The muslin or cotton material can be washed and reused, and the sugar wax will last for months. This is one of the best ways to remove excess facial hair. It's cheap, easy, and completely natural.

I agree with the admin. Waxing is the best way to remove unwanted hairs, wherever they may grow. It would hurt at first but it will leave your skin fine and smooth unlike shaving and plucking.

I really grateful to admin for the great suggestion and particularly for the method of preparation for sugar waxing. Yes, I will definitely try it.

I remember reading that continued waxing of the face skin so frequently could lead to problems at a later time in life. How far is it true? Further, I feel, may be, I have some hormonal imbalance that is leading to this hair growth. So, I think I should consult a good doctor who might prescribe some tests to check the hormonal angle. It may be the best choice for a lasting solution.

as far as i know, waxing does not lead to other skin problems (maybe white heads from clogged pores, but nothing worse). i think hormone therapy is the best for you, but if your problem isn't that bad, you can try going on a birth control pill, since it has hormones, but of a lighter concentration.

Another method of getting rid of facial hair is the laser beam. This procedure is only done by a dermatologist. According to studies, this is the most expensive way of getting rid of facial hair.

i agree with them. i think cold wax is the best way to remove exessive hair from the face. you can also make wax at home. threading can also be done but it is a very painful process.

have you tried nare? I think thats how you spell it. or nair but any way, that is proven to reduce the growth of haird

I have the opposite problem, mate. My facial hair doesn't grow very much and I want to accelerate it a bit. The only option for you is to shave it every day.

I'm a girl so I don't have that big of a problem with facial hair, but since I'm very hairy I do have to go to the salon to have my eyebrows, forehead, and upper lip threaded every now and then. I prefer threading to waxing, because it just seems to be more thorough. Waxing should work too, but when I tried having a hot wax before, I didn't like it so much. it also caused some irritation on my skin. With threading, they don't put anything on your skin but instead use a thread to "pinch" all the facial hair...

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast