**** Male

Thanks for your sharing Friends,
    I really do agree with you guys and I also have some tips for you
    DO wash your face with good soap
    Do not use towel of others

Banned
    **** Male

Quote Originally Posted by priteshppt View Post
    I used to think that only oily food is responsible for bad skin situations but here are some tips that can help to improve skin shine. Drinking water regularly in excess is also a good option for healthy skin as i think...
    I do not agree with you that,
    Oily food is not responsible for the bad oily skin it 's nature of every skin, every skin has its own specifications.

Most of you must be wondering how a radiant skin is produced. There are lots of methods done in the past to make a person have a white skin. The newest medical breakthrough in skin lightening has been approved by the food and drug administration in the form of glutathione. Glutanova 900 with collagen and vitamin c, Tationil from teofarma, Germed, Ridutox and Saluta glutathione Injectable are the most known brands of glutathione that has been formulated to provide you with the most efficient result you can be sure off. It has not added chemicals unlike other brands in the market today. Glutathione skin whitening has been sought after by so many people globally since the first day it started. It contains powerful antioxidants that have said to fight free radical that damages the body.

mineral soap, less sun, increase water intake!!

No pictures, sorry. But I'll describe myself well:
    hair: thin, reddish brown hair with a few uneven layers, a little past my shoulders. can be wavy, but i usually straighten it. question - get it thicker, prettier, shinier, even, and a better colour.

eyes: small, medium to dark brown, sort of long eyelashes(theyre normal length), wrinkles under my eyes, sort of chinese eyes(part of my eyelid covers my tearduct), dark circles under them. question - get big, bright, pretty eyes with longer, thicker eyelashes, no undereye circles or wrinkles, and a normal tear duct.

lips - thin top lip, regular bottom lip, turn down in the corners, pink, small. question - get them even sizes, fuller, not to turn down in the corners, and longer

rest of face - pale, sallow skin with a yellow tint, bushy eyebrows, no color on my face, yellow teeth, oval shaped face(i guess?), decent nose, large pores, some blackheads and pimples. questions: get radiant skin, nice eyebrows, white teeth, colorful face, small pores, no pimples, rosy cheeks, and an overall glow.

thanks soooooooo much!!! u dont have to give me everything cause ik im asking a lot. but some tips please? and all serious answers. thanks!!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123