Exclamation Strange skin problem from birth.

Hi, i have this patch of mole lookalikes growing on the side of my neck. I have done many research but yet find any similar condition as mine. Is it cancerous? I also heard that Dermatrend helps to remove moles and stuff. Is it possible that it could remove mine? Here is a picture of my birthmarks...

http://usera.imagecave.com/clouddy92...-03-24_734.jpg

**Brenda** Female

if it is birthmarks whay do you think it is cancerous? i can't see a clear picture. if it is a birthmark the only thing that can remove it is a dermatolgist or surgeon. if this is a way of spamming dermatrend you stop! if you are really worried go to a doctor!!!!!!

Dude.. Its just tat dermatrend cost way lesser than surgeon and surgeon will leave scar... I am not rich so looking for an alternate way. I am not promoting and stuff lol. Btw you know the name of this kind of birthmarks? I think u need to wait for the picture to load finish before clicking anything.. Its quite big.

**Brenda** Female

okay clouddy92, i am sorry i thought you were spamming. as for your picture it isn't clear and i can see bumps but since it isn't clear i can't see them good. i have went on line to look for all kinds of birth marks also and i can't find any that sounds like yours. i will still investigate. if i come up with a name i will let you know. i really did wait for it to download but it was too blurry. sorry. i will work on this for you. is it just on your neck?

I really think clouddy92 you should go to a doctor. Many people come on skincare sites looking for advice and really should seek medical attention. We are here for skincare and it would be wrong for any of use to try and give you a diagnosis of what we 'think' your mole/birthmark is. We are not doctors, even if we were, giving medical advice online would not be accurate. You need to be examined by a professional in order to put your mind at ease.

Yeah just on my neck. Ermm if im not wrong i did consult a doctor before but he said that its not life threatening but i can try laser surgery and stuff but wud have incur lots of medical expense.

**Brenda** Female

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/birthmarks/SN00033 I found this from the mayo clinic. it is about birthmarks. maybe you can find yours in this article.

**Brenda** Female

if it is one that is not life threatning then you could maybe use a scar treatment on it. mederma has a scar treatment for stretch marks that says in 12 weeks you can see improvement. it is the new one. it is expensive $45 us money but it is the safest thing i can think of. if you try the dermatrend can you report if it worked or not on here? it is an all natural product and i don't know that much about the ingredients. so check them out on line to make sure it is safe.

Hi, thanks for the info. Will get it in weeks to come, busy with exam and stuff.

Palmers cocoa butter, will not completely prevent them but do help to minimise them. Plus it smells delicious !!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful