Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    **Adina** Female

Default Do you have a dog ?

Ok, how we all know that dogs are the best friends and they always make our life more happier, I wonder how many of you have a dog ?

We have one, is an American Staffordshire Terrier, her name is Sasha and she is 1 year and 6 months old.

Please, feel free to talk about your dogs and put a picture with them here.
    Do you know what seborrheic keratosis is?

**Brenda** Female

yep, i have 4 shi tzus. i don't know what i was thinking!! i have 3 girls one boy, he is the baby and spoiled. he is the alpha dog. makes sure the girls doesn't get more attention than him. unfortunately i am not able to download pictures at this time. (i tried) i also have 2 cats. dogs names are venie(as in venus), cassie(as in cassiopia) andie (as in andromada and of course lancey (as in sir lancelot) cats names are furrball (he is a manx cat and is 21 years old) and liberty who is a mixture and she is about 10 years old. as soon as i figure out how to download pictures i will.

Wow, you have a lot of pets brenda, Perhaps you would like to give me one hehehe.. just jesting. Anyways I dont have pets in our new house but I had a pet dog before who I considered my best friend, Well, unfortunately he was lost and nowhere to be found. Some said he got caught by bad guys who at that time were drunk. Pretty sad but all I have now is just his memories. I dont know but I dont want to have one again and love him/her. Because like what brenda said, they are like a baby and I dont want to feel the same thing again.
    Chinee

**Brenda** Female

maybe when Ian is older you will get him a pet. it teaches responsibility and i am sure he would love to play with a pet. all mine are indoor dogs. i have a fenced in yard that they can play and let me know if something is happening outside. mostly though they like it inside.

**Adina** Female

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    it teaches responsibility and i am sure he would love to play with a pet.
    True. I think, every kid should grow with a dog. Maybe for some that will sound crazy, but we have so much to learn from dogs, things like loiality and unconditional love...

We have 3 dogs. Two golden retrievers and a german shepard cross. The goldens are young the girl 2 years and the boy is 5 months. The other one is a rescue dog we rescued nine years ago. Just love them to pieces too. We have always had pets in the house but since our children have grown and moved these dogs have made our lives complete, at least mine. You know the empty nest syndrome ladies, lol. I take them absolutely every where I go as I am working out of the home now.

**Adina** Female

Oh, why don't you post any photos ?
    I would really like to see your dogs.

ps. My first dog, I was 13 if I remember right, was a german shepard. They are great. Very smart dogs..

Once upon a time I had several dogs.But now I am so busy I have no dog at all.

i only have 3 cats, but as soon as they die im getting a dog, maybe one like yours.

Default Dogs.

No i haven't any dog but i like dogs even they are best friends.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed