Default Pregnancy the second time around

I am pregnant again and the baby is not really that expected but it happened. I just wanna ask perhaps some of you have already experienced pregnancy the second time around. I wonder How did you feel? And what other changes might happen during the second pregnancy.
    Chinee

**Brenda** Female

congratulations chinee!!! every pregnancy is different. i know you heard that before. usually the second pregnacy is easier because you know basically what is going to happen. oh i am so excited for you! both my pregnancies were different. first one i was sick for all 9 months. second i was sick for just the first trimester. carried them different too and i had 2 girls. both my girls had different pregnancies for each child. it is all worth it in the end because the beautiful baby that is born. if you have any questions you can ask me. i was my one daughters labor coach!!! i got to see some of my grandchildren born. it was the most wonderful experience!

Brenda said it well Chinee. Every pregnancy is different. I found my second easier just because it was the second time around and like Brenda said you know pretty much what is happening. Just enjoy it and relax as once you have two young ones around you will not have much time to relax

Thank you brenda and y34963.
    Chinee

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

wow that was pretty quick, feels like just yesterday when ur last baby was born. anyway brenda and sandy suggested u better. You already know whats gonna happen now and then. just relax and keep updating your progress. Congrats again..

Thanks Deepak:-)8
    Chinee

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful