Thumbs up OMG! Something that finally works!

For 5 weeks now I have been using Rodan + Fields (the creators of Proactiv). I started out using the Reverse regimen. After 10 days I actually could "see" my age spots getting lighter. The true test was this frekle along my hairline. I did this for 4 weeks, but I got impatient. I have now gone onto the anti-age regimen with the amp md roller. My under eye bags really bother me. After a week I am seeing a change there too. I am loving my skin. I have tried numerous expensive products, and I have "never" seen the results so quickly like I have with Rodan and Fields. I have so many products in my cabinet it is embarrassing. Anyway, I am soooo excited about this stuff that I have started selling it. There has been not "one" person that has seen me or I have talked to about it in person that hasn't purchased it, lol. I will be 49 in February. I just had a group of ladies tell me I look 38. 10 years younger isn't too bad, is it?! If you want to learn more please contact me at -- Sorry R +F only ships to the states right now. I am hoping they will go internationally soon though.

Susan
    Last edited by y34963; 10-31-2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: spamming

good for you

**Ziesha Shey** Female

ah ah..good then , I should also use then !

**Adrian Philip V. Miciano** Male

Hi Susan,

There's one place I know that offers free shipping within US. I also think they're opening up free shipping overseas as well, if you're looking for anti-aging products.

Hope you're doing well.

--NuvosaAdrian

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful