Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti Aging Diet

Default Anti Aging Diet

Nutrition plays an important part in limiting the aging process and helping to protect against damages. Having proper nutritious diet help a lot to get the good skin. Drink plenty of water, eggs, beans, berries, chocolate, garlic, nuts and fruits help a lot to the good and wrinkle free skin.

**Jaime** Female

I fully agree with this. I was amzed when I paid attention to the amount of water I drank what a difference it made. During the day I also love to snack on almonds and walnuts. They allow you to snack, but cause you to want to over-do it.

It's very useful information about anti aging diet. aging will comes with age & need to take precaution before wrinkle comes, your diet help full to everyone.

So what are these magical resistant starch crabs? A few include whole-grain pasta, sweet potatoes, and bananas. Go get yourself into a exercise,diet and start making healthy (yet not self-depriving) changes for life. What are you waiting for? Chill up!

Getting enough water into your body is wonderful body and for skin, many people don't even come close to the recommended 64 oz daily

Quote Originally Posted by Still Learning View Post
    Getting enough water into your body is wonderful body and for skin, many people don't even come close to the recommended 64 oz daily
    Yes, Water is one of the most natural ingredient which help to keep many health problem away. It is a source of energy and gives you a boost in energy. You’ll look younger when your skin is properly hydrated. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity.

Thanks for great info.

Vitamin C is fantastic for skin because it helps build collagen and mops up ageing toxins.Spinach Like apricots, spinach is also a fantastic source of lutein, which wards off sun damage and ageing sun spots. Tomatoes Their magic ingredient is lycopene, a powerful antioxidant

**bharat book bureau** Male

with consumption for vitamin C need to eat Colorful fruits and vegetables. an antioxidants in colorful vegetables and fruits, such as leafy greens, deep red tomatoes, blueberries, and carrots, help stop unstable molecules from damaging healthy cells. and eat Whole grains product..

hope so it will be helpful...

**Jayce Martin** Male

If you want to 'eat yourself young the first step you need to take is probably going to be a real surprise. Scientists have recently announced that just as good bacteria improves the health of our digestive tract and bowels, so they can also determine how you look too.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast