Default Pore lines showed up after glycolic acid peel

Last year i started to have major acne problems on my face and chest. At first i tried Tretinoin .05% cream but then i decided to get a Glycolic acid peel at 30%. The mistake i made is a month or so later i got a 60 or 70% peel and i dont think i gave my skin time to heal. I developed tiny lines connected by pores. These pore lines seem to be not very deep but there all over my cheek and there is a long one that runs underneath my eye almost like a wrinkle. Ive tried using Tretinoin to improve or get rid of them and currently have been using Tretinoin for 2 1/2 months.Tretinoin seems to also create these pore lines but to a lesser extent. I was reading a older post on this website and some ppl were suggesting Olive Squaline. I'm just sort of at a loss at what to do and i cant find any information on the pore lines on the web and if it is permanent damage to the skin or if i can get rid of them. I'm very young, only at 20 year old male so i think my skin should be able to recover

The lines im talking about are different then wrinkles there oddly shaped and extend along my cheeks. I think in the picture u can identify the lines im talking about.

You can go with a solution of applying rose water 1 table spoon, lemon juice few drops , honey few drops and glycerine 2 drops all mixed together and let it be for your sleep time and wash your face when you wake up, and you can feel the difference in just some days.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful