Default i'm suffering from thinning hair

I'm 20 year boy and i'm suffering from thinning hair.What can i do to alleviate this problem.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Hair loss or thinning of hair is a very common skin problem.hair loss may be due to skin or systemic disease but in most cases the cause is not known.It is normal that on an average 100 hair fall every day with re-growth of same numvers.Depending on many factors,in some periods there may be more hair fall and vice versa.
    The most common types of fair fall which are not directly related to any diseases are androgenetic alopecia(baldness),alopecia aereata and telogen effluvium(mild thinning of hair).In your case it is probably telogen effluvium.

The less you manipulate your hair,the better it is.Use mild shampoos,do not wash too frequently(once daily if oily hair,otherwise on alternate days).Periodic use of antifungal shampoos if you have a dandruffs,careful use of hair oil if you have dry hair.

Antioxidants (oral) may have some role.It has been seen that hairloss is associated with stress,in particular telogen effluvium.So stress reduction certainly helps.If the problem continues,a dermatologist consultation is advisable.

**** Female

One more thing to add to what 010081 has said, as you have said you are getting thinned hair at 20 years, it can be hereditary too. But don't worry, these days it is pretty much curable. Consult your doctor for the same and include plenty of fruit and green vegetables in your diet. Also avoid using strong shampoos and other hair products.

To improve the health of your hair, your diet should be rich in protein. Take more of green leafy vegetables, fruit, milk, cheese, peanuts, soybeans and peas. These items will provide you with some of the essential vitamins and minerals, required for the healthy growth of hair. Since the texture and the diameter of your hair are inherited, you cannot change it.

**** Female

My husband's hair started thinning when he was 18! It got worse in the military, when he was required to wear a hat all the time. Avoid wearing hats. I would also suggest a simple hair style that you do not have to do much with. He tried Rogaine, but did not stick with it long enough to know if it made a difference because it irritated his scalp. He is now 29 and fine with is hair line. Just know, some women find a man who is balding sexy! Makes them seem more distinguished and mature!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful