Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

**Emily Kristina** Female

Dear, dark circles occur when we take improper diet, stake stress, sitting in front of computer for long hours, allergies. Cucumber is the best remedy to treat dark circles. Place chilled cucumbers on your eyes for 15 minutes twice a day and also eat more fruits and vegetables. You need to show patience for better results.

My puffiness around eyes has almost gone with Sakare Eye care. I apply both their eye cream and eye serum on a daily basis. They keep my sensitive areas around eyes perfectly moisturized and nourished. They don’t even cause any irritation and help me look fresh even in the evening after working all day long.

**Pamela** Female

Thanks to Sakare Eye Serum and Eye cream, my eyes feel much better. My dark circles are going and they look fresh now. I have almost forgotten what puffiness is! My friends who apply other eye creams keep telling me that after applying their creams they feel heavy around eyes. Due to this they keep running to the washroom to first wash their eyes and then again apply the cream to moisturize them. Wao! I am away from all that mess.

**charles terry** Male

You have to take proper care of your eyes.

**Christen_Chow** Female

black cycles is common eye problems, it's probably for lack of rest and starring long time at computer. but we can use some skincare products to prevent it. i had the problems before, so how about trying this ACYMER REFRESHING EYE LOTION, which can promote circulation around the eyes, relieve eye fatigue, reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, and moisturizes the sensitive areas around the eye.

Banned
    **William Smith** Male

Definitely....sitting continuously on computer screen may cause dark circles around eyes.

I have the same problem. I have to use laptop for long hours. Yesterday, I used it for 12 hours, and I do not have time to stand up and relax. And I have to stay up late to finish my work. How can I prevent the dark circles? I have to do my work ((( I am lost in this thing

**seaton** Female

Puffiness gone down and slowly noticing the fading of deep fine line under my eye..... Love the smell........Works wonderful and makes my skin feel tighter.............thanks dermalmd

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Dip cotton pads in this mixture and place on the eyes for 20 minutes, this well help in reducing the swelling around the eyes. 4. Cucumber relief: Cucumbers are a fantastic natural remedy to get rid of under eye puffiness. Take 2 slices of fresh refrigerated cucumber and place it on your eyes for 25 minutes.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

For dark circles, my advice is to sleep early and do some eye mask at home.I do go for treatment once a while to target the problem - can try radium aesthetics Some DIY methods are - put cold cucumber or tea bags over the eyes for 15mins, take some vitamins for eyesAlways apply cream before sleep (i used different types of brands, laneign, clarins)=D

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast