Default I'm not sure exactly what this is, can anyone assist?

Red, dry, sometimes flaky patches of skin on my forehead. Been spreading slowly over the past few weeks. Tried using Travocort on it, but doesn't do much. I think it could be rosacea, but not sure.
    Any advice is appreciated on what it is and/or how to treat it.

Pic here: http://i.imgur.com/unjiC.jpg

**BRTCskincare** Female

It doesn't look too serious-it looks like dry skin or maybe you had an allergic reaction to some recent skin care product you used. I would suggest finding a moisturizer that contains Vitamin C (Such as our Vitamin C moisturizer). Vitamin C works well to get rid of dead skin cells and replace them with new, hydrated ones. Hope this helps

probably dead skin do not worry...wash with good scrub

hi Generic!
    the condition seems like seborrheic dermatitis to me. It is usually common is summer and is usually found in sebum rich areas of face,scalp and trunk as well as associated with over production of yeast malassezia.
    Washing the scalp with 1% selenium sulphide or ketoconazole shampoo 2 times a weeks for 4 weeks and applying imidazole,cotrimazole cream on the affected areas of face may help.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful