Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

**Zelda bacon** Female

Default Best anti aging cream in the market?

Hi, can anyone tell me which is the best anti-aging cream in the market or any tips to look younger and reduce visible lines and wrinkles around the eyes?

**** Female

There are a lot of good brands, but the "best" one for you would depend on your skin type and how your individual chemistry reacts with the actives in any given formula.

You'll just have to experiment and research until you find something that gives you results. I know that isn't really too helpful, but it's true! XD Just be sure to ignore hype and image, and find something with ingredients that have solid research behind them. Some companies are good at making a formula that makes your skin look good for a day, not long term.

Arbonne has an anti-aging line called RE9 Advanced. RE9 products contain 9 age defying elements and botanicals. A professional makeup artist I know swears by this line. I've seen people have great results with it. It may be worth checking out.

**Zelda bacon** Female

Is there any cream that provides free trial samples?

**Zelda bacon** Female

and please suggest me some creams whose results are proved.

**Ella Spears** Female

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabacon View Post
    and please suggest me some creams whose results are proved.
    Proven results seem to be so few. Even big brands go for just their own company based testing. There are very limited third party independent reviews or tests. So mostly you have to try different creams OR just read reviews of others who have tried.

I prefer dead sea mineral based cosmetics. They seem to give me best results. It may or may not work for you but you can try for yourself.

Ahava is most popular among dead sea cosmetics but somehow it did not suit me. I was using Premier by dead sea but now I use Dr. OlenGin. They are new but they have very nice
    Last edited by y34963; 08-20-2012 at 06:16 AM.

**Zelda bacon** Female

Default confused !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ella View Post
    Proven results seem to be so few. Even big brands go for just their own company based testing. There are very limited third party independent reviews or tests. So mostly you have to try different creams OR just read reviews of others who have tried.

I prefer dead sea mineral based cosmetics. They seem to give me best results. It may or may not work for you but you can try for yourself.

Ahava is most popular among dead sea cosmetics but somehow it did not suit me. I was using Premier by dead sea but now I use Dr. OlenGin. They are new but they have very nice
    I have read so many reviews about different anti aging creams. I am bit confused now. Because the top anti aging creams comes out to be either ******** or Revitol or Avon's new launch... has anyone used any of these?

I am very much influenced
    Last edited by y34963; 09-08-2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Referred links to the posts

Banned
    **Aydan** Male

Hi, can anyone tell me which is the best anti-aging cream in the market or any tips to look younger and reduce visible lines and wrinkles around the eyes?
    you will find a large no of anti aging creams in the market , but they all are not reliable. I would suggest you to go for a anti aging cream by revitoldirect.

**clara kim** Female

I am in LOVE with the Skin Ceuticals line so I am always talking about it. The one that I found to work for me was the SkinCeuticals C + AHA. I saw results within 3 months. I got so many compliments about how glowy and smooth my skin's been.

I am really impressed with Rodan and Fields Anti-Aging products. From what I see they work really well. I buy my skin care products at
    Last edited by y34963; 09-08-2012 at 12:47 AM. Reason: removal of url

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast