Default update on my condition

i got blood work done about twice in the past few weeks. everything has come back normal :/ but i did have some blood in my urine, which doesnt make sense, since i had a full hysterectomy a few years ago. i went to the dermatologist, and she was pleased with how its looking so far, as u will see in the photos, that the spots on my thigh have been replace by new, lighter skin. there are spots on my ankles too that got better, but she said that if it is just the interstitial granulomatous dermatitis, it should keep improving. However, it started coming back on my ankles a bit between my foot and ankle, and i also found out that my brother has the same thing, so she did say if it comes back on the thighs in a few weeks, then it can also be ichthyosis. so i might have both. :-( its been really difficult dealing with this, especially not finding many answers. im getting a colonoscopy done in a few weeks to check my colon, as it seems i also do have granulomatous colitis (krohns disease), which could attribute to the skin problems too i think. its been itching like crazy mostly on my ankle. im also getting an ultrasound of my kidneys and other organs to make sure everything looks ok. please feel free to comment on my photos and/or comments. this has been a great site to be able to share my condition with, and the few people that ive spoken to on here have been great. here are the newest photos of my condition.

http://www.dermatalk.com/album.php?albumid=35

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Few blood in the urine (microscopic hematuria) is usually the sign of upper urinary tract infection (kidney)...... Yes some of the pics looks like Typical Ichthyosis?..having the sign of Ichthyosis for the first time after 40's is usually sign of systemic diseases...( more often SLE, Malignancy..etc...) so make sure to rule out every possibilities..talk to your doctor about it....Let's hope everything goes good with you... If you have a histopathology image u can send me... I could send it to few dermatopathologist for other suggestions...

Thanks Deepak. What do you mean by histopathology image? Do you mean of the blood work that has been done? It is very confusing and frustrating that not much is being found, yet I just started getting this 6-8 months ago. If the lab work is what you are looking for, that would be great to send it out to others for other suggestions.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Oh I mean the pics from the biopsy.. I guess u don't have it... Anyway ur IGD might be due to reactive inflammatory reaction to ur arthritis (c-reactive protein high..???).. Or any drugs u r taking for ur arthritis..or any other systemic disease..like SLE..or malignancy, so make sure to exclude.

i can see about getting the biopsy microscope photos. would seeing my blood work help at all in the mean time? c reactive protein was high but thats been going down lately.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful