Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25% TCA Peel

**Daniel** Male

Default 25% TCA Peel

Hey guys!

I purchased a chemical peel - 25% TCA Peel - from Amazon, and I've made a stupid mistake. I accidentally threw the instructions away!

Does anybody know how I use this?

This is the one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yavonae-Chem.../dp/B002ORUVS8

Daniel

**Nikki** Female

Hi Daniel. Have you used peels on your face before? 25% is not a good strength to use if its your first time? I ask this as I don't want to give instructions if its the first time you are using any sort of chemical peel.

Hi Daniel. Contact the seller. I am sure they will provide you with instructions for their product. Take it easy with chemical peels. Always to a test patch before using it all over your face.

**Daniel** Male

Indeed, this is my first time. Which product would you recommend first? I have contacted the seller. Thanks for your feedback.

To be honest Daniel I would never use a peel myself. I have seen too many people use them wrong and the results are not pretty.

I would suggest you go to a dermatologist or someone in your city that specializes in doing peels.

They will be able to look at your skin and provide the best peel for you.

**Nikki** Female

Good advice given above but if by using the UK amazon site I'm right in guessing you are in the UK, seeing a private derm' isn't usually financially viable here.
    I use a great seller at ebay and her listings explain fully what each type of peel is best for and what strengths to use. I started with a Salicylic acid peel (test patch first) until I knew they were suitable for my skin and I then over months progressed to other peels. She was also very helpful with questions I had before purchasing as I feared causing damage. Quite the opposite in fact, I got good results. If you are in the UK and you want me to point you in her direction I will but any peel must be used as directed as trying to speed things up will only result in damage.

**Daniel** Male

Quote Originally Posted by pepsimax View Post
    Good advice given above but if by using the UK amazon site I'm right in guessing you are in the UK, seeing a private derm' isn't usually financially viable here.
    I use a great seller at ebay and her listings explain fully what each type of peel is best for and what strengths to use. I started with a Salicylic acid peel (test patch first) until I knew they were suitable for my skin and I then over months progressed to other peels. She was also very helpful with questions I had before purchasing as I feared causing damage. Quite the opposite in fact, I got good results. If you are in the UK and you want me to point you in her direction I will but any peel must be used as directed as trying to speed things up will only result in damage.
    Yes please pepsimax! I received the instructions to use the 25%, but with your advice I will start slow. It would be ironic if I made my skin worse.

**Jayce Martin** Male

Before sleep you can wash your face warm water and use 25% TCA Peel smoother ...

**Nikki** Female

Did you get my message Daniel? Was it of any help?

**Daniel** Male

Quote Originally Posted by pepsimax View Post
    Did you get my message Daniel? Was it of any help?
    Yes, thank you very much! I purchased three different % of glycolic acid, and I am beginning with the lowest and moving to the highest following the instructions. After those I will move on to my other peel.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast