Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

**Marie Miguel** Female

Quote Originally Posted by dksinghsoftona View Post
    How to treat Eczema?
    I use a whole lot of products because sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. I alternate using these:

1. Calmoseptine
    2. Eczema cream : Aveeno brand
    3. Hyrdrocortizone

I know this is an old thread. I just want to share

**Cassie Lyons** Female

I use Oras Amazing Herbal Touchy Skin Salve for my eczema outbreaks and follow a strict diet

What is good for eczema
    Revitol Cream contains safe and natural ingredients required to restore your skin’s function, protect it from any further damage and is the natural cure for eczema on face. The product also contains colloidal oatmeal. It has been classified by the FDA as effective and safe. The ingredient is highly recommended, and contains the seal of acceptance from various authorities, including the National Eczema Association.

Remedies for eczema
    Revitol Cream is an exceptional skin protectant for treating this chronic condition. It is an effective emollient, and works as an excellent inflammatory. You can add colloidal oatmeal to bath water. This ensures your bath water has a soothing milky texture. It comforts scaling and itching skin. Colloidal oatmeal also possesses antipruritic effects. Due to this, the cream can also treat scarring and burn wounds.

Natural Eczema Cream
    Revitol Eczema cream is natural, and does not cause any side effects. It contains essential ceramides in the form of lipids. According to scientific research, people suffering from eczema and skin problems ve fewer ceramides in the outer layer of the skin. This cream can replace the ceramides and significantly improve your eczema condition.

The 5-Minute Rule for How to Treat Eczema on Face. If you treat eczema on face with revitol eczema cream the skin’s protective function returns to normal. Thus, your skin is protected against any infections. The cream can be used on the safe. It doesn’t cause any unpleasant or side effects. Revitol reduces skin soreness, inflammation, dryness, and even reduces various symptoms of aging.

I have found that coconut or Squalane oil works great! Natural oils are so much better for your skin then the synthetic stuff

Eczema can be a frustrating skin condition, whether you get it a few times a year or deal with it every day. It's important to work closely with your doctor to make a plan that will help you control the itch and rash.

Eczema treatment has four main goals:

Control the itch.
    Heal the skin.
    Prevent flares.
    Prevent infections.
    The right treatment for you depends on your age, medical history, how bad your symptoms are, and other things. You’ll probably need to use a mix of remedies to get the best results. And there are things you should do on your own to keep your skin healthy and clear.

Here's your complete guide to eczema treatments.

Medications

Eczema meds can relieve your symptoms and help the skin heal when you take them as directed. The treatments may not have the same effects on everyone, though. So you and your doctor may need to try a few different options to see what works best for you.

Corticosteroid creams, solutions, foams, and ointments. These treatments made with hydrocortisone steroids can quickly relieve itching and reduce inflammation. They come in different strengths, from mild over-the-counter (OTC) treatments to stronger prescription medicines.

OTC hydrocortisone is often the first thing doctors recommend to treat mild eczema. You may need different strengths of these steroids depending on where and how bad your rash is. For example, a doctor may prescribe a more potent one for thick, scaly skin. Side effects from these meds, such as thinning skin and stretch marks, are rare when you take them as directed.

Barrier repair moisturizers. You can get these over the counter and by prescription. They help lock water into your skin, repair damage, and ease dryness, redness, and itching. Some products may have irritating fragrances or other ingredients, so ask your doctor or pharmacist which ones you should try or avoid.

Living with eczema can develop into an extremely troublesome skin issue that can take a toll on your emotional, mental and physical wellness. Raised skin patches, dry skin can prompt shame and desolation. Eczema patients can treat themselves in many different ways that suit them the best.

New Makeover to your Wardrobe: Exchanging your closet doesn't mean you need to spend a fortune on new garments. Eczema patients can evade scratchy strands for milder ones like bamboo, cotton, or silk, which are gentler on the skin. Selecting to purchase natural fibres can likewise be a savvy, solid, and eco-accommodating option. Generally, abstain from wearing garments that are tight, unpleasant, scratchy, or produced using fleece, to evade aggravation.

Magnesium Baths:Itchy and red skin can be lightened with straightforward hydration. Washing permits dampness to enter the skin. After each shower, it is best to utilize cream so as to seal the dampness in the skin. For some skin inflammation sufferers, absorbing water could really make their condition most exceedingly bad.

Coconut Oil:Coconut oil has increased much more prominence for its usage in oil pulling, however, it has numerous other benefits as well. For example, eczema treatment naturally can be carried out by oil. Coconut oil is an awesome answer for tingling or gentle torment created by skin inflammation, simply applying a few tablespoons of coconut oil every day, particularly on the dermatitis patches, can yield great results.

Turmeric:The turmeric herb has been utilized widely as a part of the treatment of skin issue. Curcumin — the dynamic fixing present in turmeric — contains calming and bactericidal properties basically, blend turmeric powder with water to scrub the affected area of the skin.

Stress Management:Individuals with eczema must adapt to the anxiety, stress, and restlessness that is connected with the irritation of the skin. One of the best part for eczema treatment naturally is to manage the stress, opt for stress-diminishing activities, like profound breathing, fundamental yoga activities, or reflection can offer you some assistance with managing your anxiety and decrease your requirement for creams and ointments.

The eczema treatment naturally can help you heal this chronic skin disease from inside to out by all these treatments listed above and can prove to be great remedies to diminish break-outs and the flare-ups on your skin.

I had eczema and I am cured of it & have been eczema free for 5 years now.

I had moved to a city which has extreme climate, is arid & the water there is very hard in early 2010.
    On a hot August afternoon that year, we were playing football and I started to feel itchy on my arm and saw a red bumpy rash and ignored it.
    There was first one & then several angry red bumps filled with fluid that were extremely itchy on my arm!
    Before I knew what was happening, my whole body was covered with this ugly, horribly itchy, oozing, red rash.

Despite, my best intentions, I somehow or the other ended up scratching them increasing my agony.
    My husband rushed me to a leading dermatologist who pronounced the condition as eczema.
    He believed my condition was linked to hereditary asthma on my maternal side, though I had no respiratory or skin problems until then.
    He said unfortunately, there was no cure and I will need to learn to manage it.
    He gave me oral medication as well as lotion to apply that contained steroids.
    He also said that I should avoid bathing/showering in hard water.

The condition subsided with the medication but the eczema reappeared on my palm.
    The more steroid cream I used, the more I needed and it began to spread so I discontinued the cream and lived in misery and embarrassment.
    Though I tried, I would end up scratching when I was distracted or asleep.
    The situation worsened during winter but by now the eczema infected area and rash wasn’t wet, it was dry
    cracked, bloody and itchy as hell!.
    I remember once when I held my young niece's hand to help her cross the road, she said to please use my other hand as this one was too rough and hurt her.

Then, I received advice from a doctor, no less; that changed everything!
    I heated regular castor oil available at pharmacies and infused it with fresh neem leaves from nearby tree and a crushed camphor tablet. The camphor tablet was nothing special either, it's what we Indians use for puja and there was some in the home temple.
    I applied this oil on my palm 3-4 times a day, slowly but surely the condition improved and the eczema was cured within a few months.
    Thereafter, when couple of times I had one or two new, tiny, itchy, red bumps/rash that felt like the beginning of another episode, I just wet the area and rubbed regular table salt on it 2-3 times a day till the itching stopped and the rash subsided.

I continued to live in the same city and used hard water without any adverse effect and have had no recurrence.
    If this post helps even one person become eczema free or even manage it better, I’ll be grateful to God all over again!

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Mix a cup of mineral or vegetable oil to a warm bath to moisturize and soothe dry skin. Add 2 tablespoon olive oil with a glass of milk and put it into your bath water. oatmeal bath also good for soothing itch..

**Keci Lerry** Female

Hello,

What kind of Eczema do you have and how long are you suffering from it? As far as I know they are different in types. If you listed here in details then it would be easier for someone to suggest you. Anyways, you don't need to be worried about your Eczema problem. There has a good solution. Recently I read an article about how to treat severe Eczema & Home Remedies. This is much effective and helpful for the people who is suffering from Eczema.

To know more about Eczema https://skintagsremoving.com/how-to-...with-pictures/

All the best. Enjoy your time!

**varun das** Male

Quote Originally Posted by dksinghsoftona View Post
    How to treat Eczema?
    Now Eczema treatment is really easy. You can completely cure it. Try Ayurveda medicines, read more about Ayurveda medicine and order it onlinre: https://padanjaly.com/order-online.htm?frm=left

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast