**** Male

Thumbs up Tips to clean Make up Brush

Actually, My sister use a make up brush for her make up and when I saw her brush, it is so dirty, rough, various colors on it. so, I suggest her to clean Your make up brush because make up brushes are the main aids that can contribute to the mesmerizing makeover. so, it is a must to eliminate cosmetic build up from the smooth and shiny instruments.

So, I used 1 part Vinegar and mix it with 2 parts water and soak the brushes in the lotion and be sure keep the handle out of the water. keep it for a few minutes and then,wash with warm water. it cleans not only the dirt but also the bacteria.

So, anyone also used any tips to clean your make up brush. So, please give the tips and share your knowledge..........

That is a great idea! I have always just used my face wash to clean my cosmetic brushes but vinegar and water would be a lot less expensive. Thanks for the tip!

**Nikki** Female

Likewise, I have generally used my face wash to clean brushes. I know vinegar is good for cleaning a variety of things (mainly white vinegar) but would any remnants of it on the brush cause a problem for skin?

I don't think so. Of course you would really rinse your brushes really good after any washing. Apple cider vinegar is very good for your hair as a rinse mixed with water and causes no skin problems.

One of the brushes I bought has care tips attached. Here it is:

* Wash brushes and applicator heads gently in lukewarm water and mild soap.
    * Rinse thoroughly.
    * Shape and place it on a clean dry towel to dry.
    * Keep in container after use to protect from dirt and damage with bristle end up or lay flat on surface.

Hope it helps. ;)

**David Pilto** Male

Is there any solution available in market to clean your Eyelashes Brush and other Make up Brushes?

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Begin by running your brushes under lukewarm water and rinsing out all of the residual makeup.Avoiding the part of the brush where handle meets the head.
    Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a squirt of shampoo, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water.
    Rinse the brush tip under running water once again. Repeat steps two and three until the water runs clear from the brush,
    Use a cloth to wipe your brush clean.
    Lay your brushes flat on a cloth to dry.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful