Default Insanely Red Cheeks.

Hello, my name is Liam, and I live in southern california (in-case being by the ocean effects this at all) and simply put I have the most red cheeks that you can imagine. And there is a cut off line and then all of a sudden its white. I have tried thousands of things, and some times its red and sometimes its not. It all seems very random and its definitely frustrating. I know the easy answer is to see a derm, but if anyone could give me a simple suggestion, that would be nice.

Thank you very much!

http://imgur.com/SsII9h5

Hi Liam? Welcome to the forum. First can you please post clear a clear picture? Do you think the colour changes of your face is associated with environmental factors like heat, cold, spicy food, alcohal etc. can you see any dilated blood vessels over the face?

It seems to me very random, when I first wake up in the morning its not as bad. After taking a shower it can be bad, when I'm cold my cheeks will get very red, and when I have spicy foods as well, when I eat a lot they get very red, and when I get even the slightest bit embarrassed they get overly red. Throughout the day it seems to be a roller coaster which I know is not as helpful as you would like. But I can have regular cheeks under the right conditions, am I low on Vitamins? Do I need more sleep? Could it be stressed related? More lotion? A different kind of lotion? And I do not see any dilated blood vessels.

According to what you have described, you seem to have condition called rosacea especifically Erythematotelangiectatic type. Varoious factors may be responsible for flaring up of the condition. A thorough examination and associated symptoms may help to diagnose the condition. I would suggest you to see dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis and avoid the trigger as far as possible.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful