Post Cosmetic allergy on face

From the past one week, Im using Clean & Clear skin-balance moisturizer, and Lakme foundation.

Now I got rashes on my full face especially it was more on my cheeks, laugh line and around my lips. those parts are looking little bit pinkish.

Im feeling irritation while washing my face and touching the allerigic parts.

Is there any ointment to get recover from this skin rashes?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Avoid the product and get over the counter hydrocortisone 0.5%-1% cream and apply sparingly for 3-4 days. This will soothe the skin and fade the rashes.

**Tara** Female

Hi Monika. Try good old-fashioned, unscented, unrefined, natural Shea Butter. This is great for inflammation, moisturization and rashes of all sorts. Your local beauty supply should carry unscented, unrefined Shea butter. I prefer unrefined because the Shea then retains all the skin-loving nutrients that processed Shea Butter is missing. This is good for all skin types and doesn't cause break outs. Goes on emollient, then absorbs nicely into skin. I've used Shea on myself and my entire family (including my two little ones who had dermatitis rashes) and it continues to work and clear things up - even today. Hope this helps.

Hey,
    Stop using any kind of product for few day and take care for your skin.
    Face it four to five times in day.
    Don't use harsh face-wash use mild face wash which will suits your skin type.
    Once your skin come in to its natural tone then use good quality of product.

Hi Deepak,

I applied Lycor hydrocortisone 1% cream from the past two days. Now there is no redness but still I have little irritation.

But, my skin was flaky. It was tight, dry and hard on some areas especially on laughlines, around mouth, sides of nose, upper cheeks.

What type of allergy is this?

**Tara** Female

Hello Monika. As I shared in my last post to you, Shea Butter not only helps with inflammation, but it is very, very good for irritation as you're experiencing and dry, flaky skin (moisturizes). Also, I should have mentioned before, Shea does help soften facial lines as well because it is high in Vitamin A, which is good for this type of thing. It's your choice what you use, however, the latter is wiser for your skin type. Again, it's your choice. Blessings to you in your effort to beautify and calm your complexion.

Thanks Tara!!! I will try Shea butter as a moisturizer... I hope this will be mild....

Also, I have to find a good Shea butter product which was available in India....

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

I would say to go with natural remedies. Drink more water, take vitamin C and E as they are good for your skin. Avoid processed foods and make natural face packs at home. At last stay happy always.

**Sam kendric** Male

You are consult to doctor treatment.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful