Default single spot on penis

Hi there!
    had rough unprotected sex 3 days ago (very very stupid and even more regrettable)! It was a drunken mistake and during the sex i noticed that my pubes at the side of my penis near the base were hurting which i assume is from lack of lubricant and friction, anyway i passed out and the next day noticed that the these areas were red and sore. I was not particuarly worried because i have had friction issues before. The next day the soreness had gone and so had almost all the redness but on the left side a small pimple looking thing at the base of my hair follicle had formed. It was white the first day but it now looks like clear fluid filled upon closer inspection but i suppose you could say its skin coloured. It does not hurt or itch and does appear to have gone down a little now but i am freaking out!!! I have thoroughly searched for others but it seems to be the only one. Should i pop it? Any ideas what this could be, maybe an infected hair folicle but then again there doesnt seem like there's any pus? Please get back to me asap i am panicking!!!
    thanks

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Hi john welcome to DermaTalk, so where actually is it located? don't pop it, let it heal by itself. Could just be blister due to friction, or folliculitis but there are other possibilities too can u please upload the pics if possible.

Cheers mate. Sorry I'm only on my phone at the moment as I am away from home and I can't get any pictures. It is located at the left side of my penis about a quarter of the way up the shaft maybe a bit less. It is on the left hand side of the top where the pubic line stops pretty much. Seems a bit smaller today but maybe also a bit firmer. Still no pain/itching or anything even if probed.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Is it tender on pressing? As previously said, it could just be folliculitis, that will heal itself with time. If it doesn't get it checked with the derm.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful