Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I use a lot of different face washes. I use an oil in the winter and in the summer I use various ones. To be honest as long as my makeup comes off I don't really worry about it. I spend the less on a face wash than anything. The oil face wash is so easy to make it is sad the prices companies sell it for. All you have to do is mix a few oils that your skin likes in a bottle, spritz your face with water, put a few drops of oil on your face, rub it around and tissue it off. You would be amazed at how your clean your skin is, how non-oily it feels and how soft it is.

**Jaime** Female

I agree with Y34963 - petroleum Jelly is just that "Petroleum". Look at the petroleum industry, the chemists, the environmental damage, the dying birds, and think "Is this stuff good for my skin????"

I use a cleanser from Aveda. Finding the right product for you can be a challenge. Eveyone is different. My journey is described [url= under review], it may lead you to different results than me based on your circumstances.
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 10-02-2011 at 06:34 AM. Reason: affiliates...

Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    I'm using Nivea's Cleansing Milk Makeup remover now. It comes in a lavander bottle and is formulated for sensitive skin. You can also try L'Oreal's version. It's part oil though so it might not be good for you if you have acne-prone skin.
    I've never heard of this product, but I LOVE Nivea and I'm very intrigued! I am a facial cleanser junkie and I would love to find this product!

**Kelly Mirian** Female

516 Rockland Avenue NY 10543 Mamaroneck, NY 10543, United States

Default Best makeup remover

My favorite makeup remover brand is Lancome Bi-Facial.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I've never heard of this product, but I LOVE Nivea and I'm very intrigued! I am a facial cleanser junkie and I would love to find this product!
    I went on a milk facial cleanser hunt and found some really awesome ones that I've purchased to try. I went with the Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk that came in this awesome Juice Beauty Cleanse & Glow Kit for Holiday that also included an antioxidant serum and a lip gloss, plus a cute bag It was on sale for 60% off so I got it for a great deal!

I think the milk cleanser will be enough, since most of my makeup comes off when I wash my face anyway and a little lotion after helps the rest of the eye makeup slide right off. My fail-safe though whenever I'm out of makeup remover is to put a thick lotion on (kind of like the old school cold creams, I use Nivea Soft in the white jar) and rub in and then wipe away with a hot wash cloth.

Pond's cream use before applying makeup . it help to remove makeup easily.

since you have a sensitive skin, so i do suggest you try to wear natural ingredint

People with sensitive skin always face such types of situation and problem. I would not take any specific name but there are too many products in the market which can be choosen according to the type of your skin and the compatibility also should be matched.

**Austin Perry** Male

I like Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes. They are pretty thorough and I follow with Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for sensitive skin. It's very great and gentle cleanser.

I also use Neutrogena - Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover. It feels as it is made for my skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast