Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Best makeup remover

Hey all I was wondering whats the best make-up remover for someone who have sensitive skin? I hardly ever wear make-up anymore because when I take it off with normal make-up remover it just doesn't agree with my skin Please help!

I'm using Nivea's Cleansing Milk Makeup remover now. It comes in a lavander bottle and is formulated for sensitive skin. You can also try L'Oreal's version. It's part oil though so it might not be good for you if you have acne-prone skin.

**** Female

I use Himalaya's and VLCC's cleansing milk. Both of them contain aloe vera, that help to soothe skin after clearing out the make-up, and helps to prevent clogging of pores too.

since you have a sensitive skin use petroleum jelly it works all types of skin and it doesn't harm.

**Brenda** Female

baby oil that is mostly mineral oil is great for removing makeup. you can get unscented versions if frangrance is an issue.
    Last edited by vencasand; 10-02-2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: removed a word

I use Pond's Cream. I rub it all over my face then take a wash cloth with warm water and wipe the makeup off. Comes right off...even waterproof mascara...with NO tugging! Yes, my face is greasy afterwards but I wash with Johnson & Johnson Purpose Face Wash.

I use an oil cleanser, and it removes eye makeup without any issues.

Hello,

I will suggest you milk cleansing cream for removing make-up. I am saying it because you have got sensitive skin and milk is very mild..

I use Pond's Cream. I rub it all over my face then take a wash cloth with warm water and wipe the makeup off. Comes right off...even waterproof mascara...with NO tugging! Yes, my face is greasy afterwards but I wash with Johnson & Johnson Purpose Face Wash.

Quote Originally Posted by lezah View Post
    since you have a sensitive skin use petroleum jelly it works all types of skin and it doesn't harm.
    Please do not use petroleum jelly on your skin or your babies skin. There are a lot of other products out there that do not contain petroleum to use.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast