Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anti aging products making a difference in you

Any anti-aging products that really made a difference in you.what have worked best for you? care to share here.
    I love My Skin

Well I'm only 23 so I don't have problems yet when it comes to aging. But I've always used a lotion after showering (which I do on a daily basis) and I think that routine has somehow helped. I also use sunblock a lot and don't wear makeup unless I'm heading out. I think that has helped me to keep my face glowing and healthy.

I use a vitamin C based cream with a silicon based sealant. Works wonders every night

Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    Well I'm only 23 so I don't have problems yet when it comes to aging. But I've always used a lotion after showering (which I do on a daily basis) and I think that routine has somehow helped. I also use sunblock a lot and don't wear makeup unless I'm heading out. I think that has helped me to keep my face glowing and healthy.

i'm using Pond's Age Miracle and i found its better then others.

Quote Originally Posted by sanrita View Post
    i'm using Pond's Age Miracle and i found its better then others.
    What are the active ingredients in it?

Using anti aging cream/ products from a very early age is really good for your skin. This will keep your skin looking younger for a really long time. This will also reduce the signs of aging like dark spots and wrinkles.

**** Female

As for the best anti-aging produts, maybe you can check out eyecreamreviews.com for cool and effective stuffs..I found 2 of the products that im using there, it's ******** Skin cream and BASQNYC Cucumber Tea Eye gel...For my age, i dont look like 30ish...hehehehe...These products helps maintain smooth, soft and youthful skin...

A.G.E. Interrupter and Wrinkle Reducing Lotion are both that I've used. Quite expensive but it works so I've continued to spend the cash.

I tend towards Obagi and SkinCeutical products for aging problems (pun intended).
    Last edited by Skinlady22; 04-27-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Forgot to link

Quote Originally Posted by Bevan View Post
    Using anti aging cream/ products from a very early age is really good for your skin. This will keep your skin looking younger for a really long time. This will also reduce the signs of aging like dark spots and wrinkles.
    I agree with this. Preventative maintenance is better that waiting till you're 40 and then going for a snipp and tuck. Start young and stick with it ... Over a few years it can make a big difference.

it largely depends on your skin type and the your location. Choose a sunscreen that suits your needs. Minerva @ ***********

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast