Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    **Paulius** Male

I also have same problem with dandruffs. I've tried Nizoral too but it didn't really help. Now I use Eucerin Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (for sensitive skin) and it helps. It's not cheap but it's good. Bottle looks something like this:

Only one bad thing: when you change shampoos for longer time, dandruffs are back...

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

hi PaulG thanks for pointing that Eucerin worked for you. Yea dandruff comes back so for prevention applying atleast 2-3 times a months throughout the year might help. I do this way and i results are very good.

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

what does Eucerin contains ?

I will prefare the best anti dandruff material is Head and shoulder. I face this problem many times. And then I use Head and Shoulder I feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    I also have same problem with dandruffs. I've tried Nizoral too but it didn't really help. Now I use Eucerin Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (for sensitive skin) and it helps. It's not cheap but it's good. Bottle looks something like this:

Only one bad thing: when you change shampoos for longer time, dandruffs are back...
    Hello dare,
    Will you please tell me the eucerin official website. and I think Eucerin does not make anti dandruff shampoo. I am not confirm.

Coal-tar preparations and salicylic acid are approved for treating dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis; pyrithione zinc and selenium sulfide for dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis; sulfur for dandruff; and salicylic acid and sulfur in combination for dandruff treatment. On Jan. 28, 1994, FDA published a final rule amending the monograph published in the Dec. 4, 1991, Federal Register allowing micronized selenium sulfide in a concentration of 0.6 percent to be included as an active ingredient to control dandruff.

Go to your grandma's village for a holiday. If they have a paddy field, which is watered by using a powerful water pumping motor, put your head underneath the torrent of water being pumped out forcefully. Do it for an hour daily for about a fortnight. Alternatively, you may go to Courtrallam falls, put your head under the forceful fall of the waster. After coming home to your city,try and maintain your hair carefully with shampoos etc. May be you have to repeat it year after year. I was born in a village. As long as I was in the village I never had this problem. Now that we are in the city, where we do not have the luxury of having bath as in village, we have been facing the problem. Shampooing is just a palliative and it will not really solve it.

I advise you to use mild shampoo because strong shampoo makes your scalp dry. Fenugreek is good for curing dandruff. Or you can even use RL aloe vera shampoo it is good to have an anti-dandruff hair, thus it is herbal and safe.

I have heard that Head and Shoulders is one of the best shampoos for dandruff.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    I have heard that Head and Shoulders is one of the best shampoos for dandruff.
    yup Head & Shoulders anti dandruff shampoo work good for mild cases. If the case is severe, you might want to go for other options.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast