Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

I have friends using SKII - i see their face is very very smooth (but their skin belongs to dry skin type). My skin is oily/combination and it doesn't suit me...

I think diet plays a impt role and also do go for facial at least once a month - to pamper your skin!

Oh ya, i do massage my own face at night - while applying anti aging cream. Use your fingers and move upwards. I think it helps somehow! =D

For serious problem, then maybe have to look for a doctor to advise. This is one of the clinic I like, you can google to see if this is what u want

**Aliana Russel** Male

For healthier & younger looking skin, I would suggest you three things, take healthy diet, drink more water and the last one use organic visalift miracle face serum. It helps in keeping your skin nourished, hydrated and plumped.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

agreed with the sunscreen! it is a must to apply on our face.

Drink more water and take some vitamin E and C. Thats why im doing all along.

If you have extra budget, can also go for skin treatment. You can read more from the below link and see if there is similar treatment available in your country.

**Joshuamiller** Male

There are plenty of anti-aging solutions that can manage the aging issues significantly. Likewise, eating anti-aging foods and some lifestyle management can reverse the aging effects significantly. Yoga is considered as one of the best thing that can reverse the aging effects significantly at home. There are several poses that can boost the blood circulation and provide the essential nutrition to various cells.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234