Default When should you go for hair transplant

Basically the most expensive method of hair restoration in today's world is Hair Transplant. Its beneficial only if you have lost lots of hairs and have no hope of regrowth through medicinal treatment. The disadvantage of getting treated at this stage is, once when the implanted hair grows, the hairs which were already there may start to fall, leaving your scalp of uneven hair growth. So avoid transplant at younger age.

I had seen people who has done hair transplant and their hairs looks so bad even when properly dressed.Also know some Celebs who have transplanted hair but they spend thousands on their hairs to make them look even and natural.
    Always try to take precautions and natural treatment with your hair to prevent further hair fall and natural methods to regrow lost hairs.

What kind of natural methods are you suggesting there to regrow lost hairs, wendycave? I thought that once hair was lost it was lost permanently because the hair follicle is gone. Hair transplants involve moving either single hairs with the follicle intact or a patch of skin with live hair follicles on it to the balding area.

The best candidate for hair transplants to treat male pattern baldness is an individual whose ultimate extent of hair loss is established or clearly predictable. From what you describe, I would advise you not to do any surgery at this time. However, see a surgeon who can document and follow the progression of your baldness and possibly prescribe medical treatment such as Propecia.

**** Female

I wont go unless its the last option that i have...imagine the money spent..whoa! you may check on the internet for besthairlosstreatmentreviews or you may follow my simple tip:
    1. Massage extra virgin coconut oil on your remaining hair and scalp (make sure that it penetrates your scalp) just massage, never use comb..
    2. wrap it with hot towel then cover with shower cap
    3. rinse off with a little shampoo and lots of conditioner (preferably one w/ coco milk)
    4. PAT dry your hair, never rub with towel...
    5. use wide tooth comb till it gets a bit dry...no irons or blow dryer pls...
    With this, im sure you'll regain strength for remaining hair and eliminate hair loss...

hope this helps...give me a feedback then

Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that involves moving skin containing hair follicles from one part of the body (the donor site) to bald or balding parts (the recipient site). It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness, whereby grafts containing hair follicles that are genetically resistant to balding are transplanted to bald scalp. However, it is also used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, and beard hair, and to fill in scars caused by accidents and surgery such as facelifts and previous hair transplants. Hair transplantation differs from skin grafting in that grafts contain almost all of the epidermis and dermis surrounding the hair follicle, and many tiny grafts are transplanted rather than a single strip of skin.

Since hair naturally grows in follicles that contain groupings of 1 to 4 hairs, today’s most advanced techniques transplant these naturally occurring 1–4 hair "follicular units" in their natural groupings. Thus modern hair transplantation can achieve a natural appearance by mimicking nature hair for hair. This recent hair transplant procedure is called "Follicular Unit Transplantation". Donor hair can be harvested in two very different ways;

1. Strip Harvesting - a strip of scalp is removed under local anaesthesia, the wound is then sutured back together and this piece of scalp tissue is then cut in to small pieces of tissue called grafts which are then transplanted back in to the thinning area of the patients head. This method will leave a linear scar in the donor area, which should be covered by a patients hair (if long). The recovery period is around 2 weeks and will require the stitches removing by a trained medic.

2. FUE Harvesting - (Follicular Unit Extraction) individual follicles of hair are removed under local anaesthesia, this micro removal uses tiny punches of between 0.6mm and 1.25mm in diameter. Each follicle is then reinserted back in to the scalp in the thinning area using a micro blade. Because this is single follicles and no large amount of tissue is removed there is no visible scars or after surgery pain, with no need to return to the clinic after surgery as there are no stitches to remove. Recovery from FUE is within 7 days.

**** Female

Before doing any surgical method, make sure that you have exhausted all means to regain your hair back...remember the risks and all possibilities...not meant to scare you but my uncle had hair transplant and a part of his scalp was zinged...the doctor was a good one, highly recommended but still a mistake was made...

Be cautious in all your decisions...

Banned
    **Anamika Sharma** Male

Hi,

Yaa I agree with Yoo..!!

Recharge your confidence and overall personality! No need to feel disheartened and embarrassed due to baldness. Now, with the innovations in medical technologies, techniques like hair transplant are available to help you regrow your hair.

depend on your condition that how you manage if your hair transplant done am recently read the instruction about the Hair Transplant its not a difficult methods now new techniques are uses on this era.. as am read about it very rare people affraid now a day for hair transplant

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful