Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need Help - Acne spots, dull, darkened skin :(

Ladies,

I am a 35-old gal of Indian origin, brown skinned. I have oily/combination acne prone skin. I was doing ok till I had my first baby and then now after 5 years, my skin started breaking out as hell. Below is my skin care routine:

Morning:
    Paula’s Choice skin balancing Resist toner
    Paula’s choice 2% BHA exfoliator
    Serumtologie Vit C serum
    Paula’s Choice sunscreen spf 30

Night
    Dr Dennis Gross daily Alpha-Beta peel
    Insta Natural Retinol serum
    Paula’s Choice hydrating light moisturizer

When things break-out bad, I use Dr. Dennis Gross acne clearing treatment pads and sometimes 10% Benzyl Peroxide gel. I also use weekly, Ren Radiance peel.

My issue is this -

While I am able to get rid of the acne in or 1 or 2 days, they leave brown spots. I just don’t seem to be able to get rid of these spots
    My skin is dull and lacks brightness. The brightening serums I use obviously don’t seem to be working

Any helpful advice is greatly appreciated!!!

Banned
    **Wendy Gillan** Female

Hello Zia,

The products you are using we are not aware about it , But yes acne is the common problem that occurs now days, we have tested natural skin care products on our staff and get the satisfactory results.

You can try it and experience the results and check the feedback of our happy customers. you can shop here for natural skin care product for acne.

We

are you still having problems in this area?

Have you tried Ora's Amazing Herbal face oil serum? I have been using it and I have noticed my freckles and redness have almost completely gone away.

I don't know the products which you have mentioned but I can recommend you to use natural homemade remedies for acne which really simple to use, cheap and effective. I have checked on my skin and got rid of bad acne and spots. As for me i have used apple cider vinegar diluted in water in ratio 1:3 as I have sensitive slin type. You can also use the baking soda or aloe vera, coconut oil,tea tree oil.

Hi there,

How are you ? Are you still facing the problem ?

I was thinking ... Have you ever tried a coffee scrub before to help with skin conditions?

**Deborah Leigh** Female

I was told that the Neostrata line for Acne prone skin works well. First the acne wash is used then the soothing cream with 10 salicylic acid ..???

**Jennifer** Female

Try Tri-Luma cream it will do amazing things to your skin. You need a RX but it is well worth it. You should notice a difference in about a week. You can find coupons online. Hope you try this.

Banned
    **Caroilne** Female

You should also try home remedies like Lemons are naturally rich in vitamin C, the antioxidant that prevents premature aging. Lemons also possess innate skin whitening properties and are quite popular among people with dull skin. Start your day with a glass of lemon juice to flush out those toxins from your body. Wash your face with lemon juice to reap its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits. The peels of this yellow-skinned, juicy fruit can be rubbed on your neck and face to eliminate dark spots too.

Hi,
    Thanks for advice

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast