Thread: Random question

Default Random question

Do you shower facing the shower or turned away from it? I always have my back against the shower head because I don't want the water getting in my eyes. It's a bit strange too because people in the movies and in tv commercials always face the shower head, although I'm not sure if real people do this.

**Brenda** Female

i have my back to the shower because the first thing i do is wash and condition my hair, then i clip it up and lather up the rest of me. when that is done i unclip my hair(i have long hair) and stand so the shower can rinse all the conditioner from my hair. i face the shower to rinse off my body. don't believe everything you see in the movies and tv. a lot of people hate water in their face.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

well i'm a male so i don't have long hair.. when i bath i always face the shower.I love facing the flow of water on my face and chest.

**** Female

I always shower with my back to shower head, for the same reason as Mimico - don't like water in my eyes.

i heard that girls always love on their back so might be every girls face back while bathing. I am male and i face towards shower while bathing.

This is very interesting! Maybe guys are taller so they don't have water getting into their eyes.. I dunno. But thanks for all the feedback!

I like to stand front facing first and get washed all over then I turn my back to it to wash and condition my hair. It makes it much easier to rinse out. I don't have the water in my face though except for rinsing it off, I hate that! Standing to the side a little helps avoid that.

Nobody shaves in the shower here? If I'm shaving my legs I contort myself in ways that Cirque de Soleil performers would be jealous of. Don't want it all rinsed off too fast!

I close my eyes , then I wash my face when I take shawer .

I have ( Lemon Facial Cleanser ) I use it Twice every day

**** Female

I am about even! Sometimes I face and sometimes my back is to the shower. I don't mind water in my face.

Kay, I shave in the shower and definitely relate to contorting my body around so the shaving cream doesn't rinse off! Sine we don't have a bathtub, only a shower, it is the only way to shave unless I want to sit on the kitchen counter!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful