Default Skin Lightening Cream

Hi all,

I've recently came across this all-in-one cream with a new ingredient that's apparently really good for whitening/lightening. It's called Ice Wine by Evighet Skincare. Anyone got reviews/personal experiences with it? Seems like it's all over the place now and it's getting a lot of coverage. Even NBC had an article about it -

http://www.nbc12.com/story/31778804/...ght-popularity

Any advice/reviews/tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks much in advance!

**Susan Anthony** Female

Hi Marley, yes I too tried their serum after reading about it online. I think I've been using it for about 3 weeks. But instead for just skin whitening I'm using it as a generic after wash serum. So far it's been pretty effective for me. The serum is really comfortable to use on the skin and comes only with a mild fragrance. I haven't been really monitoring my skin but a few buddies of mine have asked why my skin has improved over the weeks...Considering this is the only change to my skincare regime I guess it's working pretty well.

I have been using skin lightening cream by Revitol from two months now and I am very happy with the results, The sun spots which I had are now gone and my face looks bright. This cream does all the good for me so that I never need makeup.But, actual results may vary on different skin types too. So,I recommend you to try this once to see the results for your skin.Thanks :-)

**Elizabeth Pearce** Female

I have a friend who has tried this product and it works for her but I always recommend consulting a dermatologist first to avoid any future complications to your skin.

Neutrogena serum is effective on skin for brightening it with smoothness effect

Banned
    **Katheryn Gumba** Female

I recommend Belo Essential Product for skincare. Belo Essentials meets the highest standards of safety and quality. Your skin is safe and well cared for with our paraben-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested products.

belo product cancerous

**Angeline Santos** Female

I agree with katheryn, I've been using the products Belo Essentials for a while and I'm already loving the results.

Banned
    **Alex hale** Male

Hi . i want to know about skin whitening cream which will be glow your skin in 2 weeks !!

**Keci Lerry** Female

Thanks for let us know. I would like to try for it if this one is really good and effective.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful