Hello everyone
I have had a funky rash for just over a week now. It only itches at night -- and it ITCHES BAAAAD. By now I have lots of little scabs all over from uncontrollable itching.
During the day, it barely itches at all. And I don't see any bumps. But at night I see little bites... somewhat spread out and in no particular pattern. They are almost skin colored, sometimes a little pink, but not red until I itch them! The bumps are on my arms the most, and also on my legs, back and chest. None in the webs of my fingers or around my genitals, as I hear is common with scabies.

My doctors suggested 2 things: Give my dog a flea bath. and use scabies cream.
I already gave my dog the flea bath, but I wanted to get another opinion, if you're willing. I don't know why but this doesn't seem like scabies to me.
The bites only coming out at night is really freaking me out!! I haven't seen any mites or bugs.

Also I should say that I was traveling the last 5 days... so everything changed i.e. my soap, clothes, environment, weather, make up, lotion etc. And none of my symptoms changed with it.

I have photos of night vs daytime - but unfortunately I am not having luck uploading them here.

Any other ideas? Suggestions for treatment or diagnosis?
Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it