**Celine Mathew** Female

Default where to do botox?

Hi everyone
    My mom is 50 years old.But she looks 65 now .Because of sun exposure and other factors signs of aging started appearing on her face at a very young age itself. She has a very wrinkled and saggy face. She is very insecure about it and she's thinking of getting botox done.When I asked a friend about good clinic, she suggested this dermatologist in Richmond Hill which is quite closer to where my mom lives. But I would like to know more about it. How long does it last? Is it painful? Does the result show immediately after the procedure?

**piupiuya** Male

Wow, marvelous blog format! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The entire look of your website is excellent, let alone the content!
    Also visit my web page - packaging design

**Oliver Bonas** Male

Lightbulb RE: where to do botox?

Quote Originally Posted by riyaa1212 View Post
    Hi everyone
    My mom is 50 years old. But she looks 65 now . Because of sun exposure and other factors signs of ageing started appearing on her face at a very young age itself. She has a very wrinkled and saggy face. She is very insecure about it and she's thinking of getting Botox done.When I asked a friend about a good clinic, she suggested this dermatologist in Richmond Hill which is quite close to where my mom lives. But I would like to know more about it. How long does it last? Is it painful? Does the result show immediately after the procedure?
    Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that your mom is feeling insecure about her appearance. I understand that she is considering getting Botox to help improve her wrinkles and saggy skin.

Botox is a type of injectable medication that is used to temporarily smooth out wrinkles and fine lines. It works by blocking the signals from the nerves to the muscles, which prevents the muscles from contracting. This results in the relaxation of the muscles and the smoothing of the skin.

The effects of Botox typically last for 3-4 months. However, the results can vary from person to person. Some people may see the effects last for longer, while others may see them last for shorter periods of time.

The Botox procedure itself is generally not painful. The injections are very small and can be done with a thin needle. Some people may experience some mild discomfort, but this usually goes away quickly.

The results of Botox can be seen immediately after the procedure. However, it may take a few days for the full effects to be seen.

If your mom is interested in getting Botox, I recommend that she schedule a consultation with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. They will be able to assess her needs and discuss the best treatment options for her.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful