Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Smile

Washing your face more than twice a day is the cause of the dryness your experiencing. When you wash your face so often, you are stripping your skins natural barrier (oils) and causing your skin to over compensate for the oil your washing off, so basically your skin becomes even more oily and is more prone to bacterial infection (acne). Use a good cleanser with salicylic acid to kill bacteria, I use thefoaming cleanser and benzoclear5 at vsskin.com for my acne, its gentle and wont dry you out. As far as scarring goes, I have found that chemical peels (TCA and Jessner) or laser treatment called "pixels" are most effetive and work for the dark spots acne leaves behind. For dry skin, you can take suppliments such as fish oil or flax seed oil twice daily, but also washing your face less will help a lot too! Dont use lacto calamine because its not "noncomedogenic" and will block your pores, ice your face 2 times daily to reduce inflammation and also if you feel your getting a breakout, it will help reduce the size of it.

Acne and pimples are products of accumulated oil and dirt. Always wash your face with water and mild soap or facial wash. Aside from keeping your face fresh, you can also get rid of the oil and dirt that could block your pores.

In removing your acne scars, you can try some creams available in the market. If you want to try some natural treatments, try fresh milk and citrus fruits. But it could take some time for the scars to lighten.

During winter, applying moisturizer on your face could help you avoid skin dryness.

Drink lots, and eat lots of fruit, that'll help keep your skin hydrated. I would've thought 4 times a day is excessive with facial wash, although if it's working for you then by all means keep going.

Try and keep to a healthy, fruit orientated diet, as this will help.

Default How to keep your face pimple free

I found the best way to deal with zits and acne is to prevent them from popping out in the first place. Here is how I cleared my face of zits and prevented them from returning:

I washed my face and body every day with dial antibacterial soap. I was careful not to use a face cloth or rag on my face. I started using my hands to spread the soap and rinse my face and stopped using a rag on it. I started using a moisturizer at night to prevent the anti-bacterial soap I was using from drying my skin out. I stopped eating greasy foods like French fries and potato chips. All fried foods became the enemy. Green, leafy vegetables became my friends. I stopped drinking soda pop and added more water to my diet (6 to 8 glasses a day).
    The hardest part was giving up Chocolates and candy, but I knew if I wanted my face zit free, junk food was out. Changing my diet worked two-fold. It helped eliminate the zit problem and helped to keep the weight down. The better I looked, the more confident and content I became which helped to keep the stress down. Now, at age 52, I no longer panic if I get a Zit. I just drag out the alcohol and my trustworthy make up kit. First, I dab it with alcohol, then I cover it with the stick!

Avoid lactocalamine. Also avoid pimple pen. They can aggravate acne.
    Take lots of water, exercise, take natural vitamins from raw vegetables & fruits.
    Apply OTC acne creams as mentioned above by others.
    Seek advise from Dermatologist if it still worsens.

Following are excellent and wonderful home treatment of acne or pimple scars using ingredients from your kitchen.
    *Cut the tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores and blackheads. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
    *Rub ice cubes on the face 10=-15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.

Apply a mixture of turmeric and neem on the face to get rid of pimples.
    - Your skin needs frequent cleansing to ensure that the pores are not clogged. Use a gentle cleanser at least 2-3 times a day. Applying a good pimple-free cream at night.
    - Some ppl stop using moisturisers and creams thinking it will lead to more pimples. But imp to keep skin moisturised.
    - Avoid oil-rich and fatty food
    - Eat lots of greens
    - Soak four to five methi seeds in a glass of water and keep overnight. Drink in morn with a four black raisins. Great for clearing skin.
    - If you have scars from acne and pimples get a good peel treatment for your skin from a reputed clinic. Recommend some of the peels from **** skin clinic.

**** Female

For home remedies, you may try aloe vera.
    Just shred the aloe vera and rub to your face.
    That's it. Very simple.
    It's need couple time to get relief from acne scars, but it works if you consistent.

I have seen many people using Raw garlic for acne and scar, another option is using cucumber.
    I love My Skin

You really conscious about you skin, I think you should Apply a honey mask to your face once or twice a week for more care for your skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast